5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk just got another loyal customer.
Published on October 12, 2010 by srubis

2.0 out of 5 stars Still love my Sanuks
The fabric these are made of didnt have as much give as the others I have purchased. I have always bought an 8 and i couldnt even get an 8 on my foot with these..So now I try real hard to make sure I know what the fabric is before I buy. As far as the look of this shoe... It was very cute
Published 23 months ago by cheryl rider

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk just got another loyal customer., October 12, 2010
I love these. Crazy comfortable sandals that fit true to size and look great. I already put them to the test trekking through a muddy concert field and they passed with a gold star sticker. After the mud bath, all I had to do was throw the sandals in the washer and they looked fresh out of the box. The best part is they have an AEGIS Microbe Shield that means I can rock no socks and the shoes won't smell. I should have bought five.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan of Sanuk, and love this shoe model., June 26, 2013
I've been a loyal Sanuk customer for over a year. My last pair is still holding strong, besides a small hole near the big toe-- even though I wore them almost every day! I'll always have a pair of sidewalk surfers or two in the rotation :) These are seriously the most comfortable shoes EVER.

Something to keep in mind with these shoes: they do stretch out a bit as you wear them. If you are between sizes, get the smaller size. You want them to be a tad snug brand new!

I'd also like to note that Sanuk has amazing customer service. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, May 13, 2014
I normally wear a size 10 but I bought a size 9 in these because I have had a pair before but the 10's were just too big. The pair of size 9 I ordered were a little small at first but once I wore them around the house for a day, they fit perfectly. Highly recommended brand. They are so comfortable. Make sure you wear some kind of socks with these or they start to smell after a few days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truely comfortable, December 5, 2009
I had read where these were the most comfortable shoes ever. I was a sceptic but they truly are one of my favorite pair of casual shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, June 11, 2014
i used to always wear flip flops i hate the feeling of shoes too heavy or i dont like my feet enclosed. these are sooo lightweight they go with everything. they are not hot and the most comfortable shoes iv ever worn i haven't even wore anything else since iv gotten them everyone should try a pair so many different styles to choose from

2.0 out of 5 stars Still love my Sanuks, February 12, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars First negative review I have ever submitted :(, September 20, 2014
I bought two pairs of these and they are SO small. Not only that, on BOTH pairs, the left shoe is smaller than the right, even though they all four shoes are the same size! I already had a pair of these and loved them so I bought two more of the exact same ones I already owned, one pair for myself when the old ones wore out, and the other pair for my best friend. Her birthday was about 8 weeks after I bought them and I did not need mine yet, so I had just opened the bags, took the shoes out, looked them over, and put them back in their bags and put my pair up on the closet shelf for when I was ready for them and wrapped my friends up a couple of weeks later to give her for her birthday. Unfortunately, a couple of days after I gave them to her, she stopped by and was holding the bag containing the new shoes I had just given her and then said, "I absolutely love these shoes except that they are crazy tight and the left one even smaller than the other". We both laughed because that's about our luck. I felt so bad though so I ran and grabbed my pair I hadn't worn yet and gave them to her. She tried them on and we both could not believe it, the EXACT same problems with that pair as well. The sizes were all "size" based on the tags inside the shoes and the order I placed. Well I was really upset at this point so I logged onto Amazon.com right then and then found out I could NOT return them, or exchange them!!! So I bought two pairs of these shoes that I can not wear, but also can not give as a gift to anyone either. Neither pair have been worn and they are both still sitting in my closet in their cute little bags....I have actually not ever written a bad review on anything I have bought online, not because I haven't ever been disappointed before, but because I know it's bound to happen here or there. It's electronics taking my order...enough said, lol, and humans getting the order ready and set out for shipment. My friend has been telling me over and over to write a review and until today, I just didn't. Today though, I was cleaning out my closet to sort through the clothes I had not worn in the last 12 months, kinda my rule of thumb for what I should keep and what I should donate, when low and behold I came across these two pairs of shoes and it kept me thinking about it all day. So here I am, it's 1:30 AM and I'm on Amazon.com writing a review, or more like a novel, about my shoe purchase disappointment. So be careful everyone, try the shoes on when you get them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, but wash often!, July 8, 2013
These shoes are very very comfortable, but tend to get gross after a few days of use due to sweaty feet. I just throw them into the washing machine every week and they're good as new each time!

2.0 out of 5 stars These sanuks fit very small, March 8, 2014
I love these shoes but they were too small I always buy 8 in sanuks and these were super small fit like a 7. I sent them back. I was afraid if I ordered the 9 they would be too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 31, 2014
Love love love my shoes ! I am a size 8.5 ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly !! I highly recommend

Sanuk Women's W Laurel Flat