5.0 out of 5 stars Super cushy and very classy
Published on March 23, 2012 by Sarah Shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great. Also a bit narrow.
Got these for a friend's wedding. Usually wear a 9/9.5--wish I had gotten these in a 10. I have wider than average feet, but I thought these would be fine since similar flip flops (Tevas) I have are plenty wide. Unfortunately, these are a bit narrow for me, and I even measured my feet using the size guide on the Sanuk website. Overall I would say they aren't terrible, but...
Published 16 months ago by Scot Lange

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cushy and very classy, March 23, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Glam Flip Flop (Apparel)
I ordered these sandals and I am so happy with them. My husband got a mens pair and I used them to walk outside a few weeks ago and I just had to get a pair as my Cobian's had worn out. I love Cobian bounce sandals but the material doesn't bounce back and eventually you have a deep permanent indentation. It was time to try the Sanuk yoga matt sandals. I couldn't decide on a color until I saw the silver glam. Silver can be dressed up or casual and these have superior cushion to them. They don't rub uncomfortably and your feet don't slip around. The underside of the strap is soft and smooth. I've already had complements at work and I'll be recommending them to all my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Glam Flip Flop (Apparel)
I purchased the silver flip-flops and I absolutely LOVE them! They are so comfortable and cute! I normally wear a size 9 in Sanuk shoes and ordered them in size 9-they fit perfectly! I am glad I did not heed to the review that said these run small-they do not. If you are looking for a classy looking flip flop that feels wonderful on your feet....BUY these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh So Comfy and Cute!, April 11, 2013
I bought my first pair of Sanuks locally and HAD to get another pair. These flip flops are so comfortable from the first time you put them on... no breaking in needed. I love the coppery bronze color - so much prettier than a basic brown. I will be coming back to Amazon to buy more colors soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for the Wife after she could not understand what the fuss was all about!, January 23, 2013
AJWKM "A MIndy" (Indianapolis, USA) - See all my reviews
My wife could not understand why I raved on about these so much that I got her to try a pair in a store 4 weeks ago and she immediately asked me to buy her a pair on Amazon. The comfort and support are sublime. These are by far the best flip flops on the market today.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Wear These Everyday, May 31, 2014
Lisa Shield (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Sanuks are my go-to sandal. I LOVE how they feel. It was brilliant to use the same material that's in yoga mats to make a shoe. I have a problem with my right foot and can't wear closed shoes. I wear these everywhere--to walk the dogs, to the gym, around the house. They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 13, 2014
This is my favorite flip flop. The sole is so soft and the piece between the toes does not rub or blister. There was no break in period.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sandals, March 7, 2014
The Sanuk Women's Yoga Glam Flip Flop Sandals are really cushy and comfy - can wear them everyday and if you dress up -

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, March 4, 2014
Lblack (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I wear no other flips flops anymore. These are light, yet very hardy. I can wear them anywhere and my feet do not hurt.

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfy, January 25, 2014
The yoga mat flip flops are the most comfortable flip flops ever. I bought my first pair while on vacation and actually threw the flip flops that I was wearing away right outside the store. I put the Sanuks on and I believe I wore them for the next 6 months almost every day. Love Love the comfy feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flops ever., December 21, 2013
I am one of those people who wears Flip Flops year round -- I just can't stand closed toe shoes. And I never feel justified in spending more than a couple bucks on shoes when I have so many other important bills that need to be paid. typically I have always gone for the cheap-o walmart brand flip flops and run them into the ground. However, my boyfriend and I were on a trip to Universal Studios a little over a year ago and I made the very poor decision to attempt to walk around a theme park in a pair of $6 flops. By about 2 hours in every step felt like torture. We stopped into a little gift shop and purchased a pair of Men's Sanuk flip flops for about $35. I slipped them on my feet and I was immediatley in love. My feet felt like they were treading on supple little cushions for the rest of our time at the park. I wore them every day and they never fell apart. Such good quality, so comfortable...just wonderful, wonderful footwear. The ONLY reason I has to replace the flops was because a friend's new puppy chewed through the strap on one of them and I could no longer wear them. I decided then that I would never use another brand of flops, and I will never again buy cheap flops from walmart. I got this pair of Women's flops to replace them and I am thrilled with them. Been wearing them for months now, and still just as comfortable as they day I received them.

It is Sanuk or bust for me, and I recommend them to EVERYONE who lives in their flip flops. You will not regret this purchase!!

Sanuk Women's Yoga Glam Flip Flop