Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on June 4, 2012
I purchased the silver flip-flops and I absolutely LOVE them! They are so comfortable and cute! I normally wear a size 9 in Sanuk shoes and ordered them in size 9-they fit perfectly! I am glad I did not heed to the review that said these run small-they do not. If you are looking for a classy looking flip flop that feels wonderful on your feet....BUY these!!
on March 23, 2012
I ordered these sandals and I am so happy with them. My husband got a mens pair and I used them to walk outside a few weeks ago and I just had to get a pair as my Cobian's had worn out. I love Cobian bounce sandals but the material doesn't bounce back and eventually you have a deep permanent indentation. It was time to try the Sanuk yoga matt sandals. I couldn't decide on a color until I saw the silver glam. Silver can be dressed up or casual and these have superior cushion to them. They don't rub uncomfortably and your feet don't slip around. The underside of the strap is soft and smooth. I've already had complements at work and I'll be recommending them to all my friends!
on July 26, 2015
These look cute and are very spongy. Too spongy in fact. There is a critical problem with these flip flops, and that is when they get wet, they soak up water like sponges! I was stuck in the rain last week, and left them out in the sun to dry. The next day, they felt dry at first, but as soon as I began walking, the water started oozing back out. So I left them out in the sun another day, and the next day, same thing. I then tried to soak up the water with paper towels because I was eager to resume wearing them. But as soon as I put them back on, after 3 days in the sun and soaking them up with paper towels, my feet still got all pruny from the moisture trapped inside. I know what's happening next, and that is the stench of shoes that have been wet for a week. I could see if these were sneakers, but they are rubber flip flops, which really should be able to go in the rain without remaining wet for a week+.

EDIT: A month later, I have figured out why other reviewers say the flip flop comes kind of small...they don't stay small! They smoosh down and spread out! Mine are now huge in the soles because they have squished down and spread out like a pizza dough! I wish I didn't pay $35 for these!
on April 11, 2013
I bought my first pair of Sanuks locally and HAD to get another pair. These flip flops are so comfortable from the first time you put them on... no breaking in needed. I love the coppery bronze color - so much prettier than a basic brown. I will be coming back to Amazon to buy more colors soon!
on June 29, 2015
This is my 3rd pair of these flip flops. The 1st pair just wore out after years of use. The 2nd pair was chewed on by one of our dogs, so I immediately ordered this 3rd pair. As for arch support, there is a little, but they are flip flops and I don't expect good arch support for flip flops. The yoga mat cushioning is very comfortable. I also really like the color--it is neutral enough to go with everything, but the bronze metallic isn't too flashy. I'm still wearing the pair the dog chewed on around the house, will wear the 3rd pair when I go to the pool or out somewhere, and will buy a 4th pair when I need them in the future assuming I can still find them.
on August 25, 2013
Got these for a friend's wedding. Usually wear a 9/9.5--wish I had gotten these in a 10. I have wider than average feet, but I thought these would be fine since similar flip flops (Tevas) I have are plenty wide. Unfortunately, these are a bit narrow for me, and I even measured my feet using the size guide on the Sanuk website. Overall I would say they aren't terrible, but they're not great. I would definitely feel better about this purchase if they had been cheaper.
Granted, I have pretty crummy feet, but I do not find this "yoga mat" material as amazing as some other reviewers seem to. Comfortable for a few minutes, but support-wise, not good for any real amount of walking or standing. For support and comfort, the best sandals out there are Birkenstocks (which are also great for wider feet). For flip flops, I really prefer my Tevas to these ones.
on January 23, 2013
My wife could not understand why I raved on about these so much that I got her to try a pair in a store 4 weeks ago and she immediately asked me to buy her a pair on Amazon. The comfort and support are sublime. These are by far the best flip flops on the market today.
on September 10, 2014
i love these flipflops; so comfy and this bronze colour is super nice. unfortunately, my puppy loved them too and she ate the top layer partially off one of them. i still wear them around the house, but have to admit they're not so great without the cushy layer!
on August 2, 2013
Our home has tiled floors throughout. My arthritic knees were a problem walking on hard floors so I decided to try the Sanuk Yoga flip flops. The sole has been a great benefit to me as it provides cushion when walking on the hard floors. However, I did not give it 5 stars because there is one spot that rubs my toe. This is not necessarily a defect but how my foot is contoured. I wish they had closed shoes with this kind of sole for winter wear.
on August 9, 2013
Received Sanuk sandals and was excited to wear them as I had tried on a pair that someone else had, and they were so comfy!! Disappointed though as this pair was way too wide for my foot. Guess her pair was an oddity because I went to Bass Pro and tried on several different styles and all of them were too wide too.