Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on March 23, 2012
I ordered these sandals and I am so happy with them. My husband got a mens pair and I used them to walk outside a few weeks ago and I just had to get a pair as my Cobian's had worn out. I love Cobian bounce sandals but the material doesn't bounce back and eventually you have a deep permanent indentation. It was time to try the Sanuk yoga matt sandals. I couldn't decide on a color until I saw the silver glam. Silver can be dressed up or casual and these have superior cushion to them. They don't rub uncomfortably and your feet don't slip around. The underside of the strap is soft and smooth. I've already had complements at work and I'll be recommending them to all my friends!
on June 4, 2012
I purchased the silver flip-flops and I absolutely LOVE them! They are so comfortable and cute! I normally wear a size 9 in Sanuk shoes and ordered them in size 9-they fit perfectly! I am glad I did not heed to the review that said these run small-they do not. If you are looking for a classy looking flip flop that feels wonderful on your feet....BUY these!!
on August 9, 2013
Received Sanuk sandals and was excited to wear them as I had tried on a pair that someone else had, and they were so comfy!! Disappointed though as this pair was way too wide for my foot. Guess her pair was an oddity because I went to Bass Pro and tried on several different styles and all of them were too wide too.
on April 11, 2013
I bought my first pair of Sanuks locally and HAD to get another pair. These flip flops are so comfortable from the first time you put them on... no breaking in needed. I love the coppery bronze color - so much prettier than a basic brown. I will be coming back to Amazon to buy more colors soon!
on January 23, 2013
My wife could not understand why I raved on about these so much that I got her to try a pair in a store 4 weeks ago and she immediately asked me to buy her a pair on Amazon. The comfort and support are sublime. These are by far the best flip flops on the market today.
on December 21, 2013
I am one of those people who wears Flip Flops year round -- I just can't stand closed toe shoes. And I never feel justified in spending more than a couple bucks on shoes when I have so many other important bills that need to be paid. typically I have always gone for the cheap-o walmart brand flip flops and run them into the ground. However, my boyfriend and I were on a trip to Universal Studios a little over a year ago and I made the very poor decision to attempt to walk around a theme park in a pair of $6 flops. By about 2 hours in every step felt like torture. We stopped into a little gift shop and purchased a pair of Men's Sanuk flip flops for about $35. I slipped them on my feet and I was immediatley in love. My feet felt like they were treading on supple little cushions for the rest of our time at the park. I wore them every day and they never fell apart. Such good quality, so comfortable...just wonderful, wonderful footwear. The ONLY reason I has to replace the flops was because a friend's new puppy chewed through the strap on one of them and I could no longer wear them. I decided then that I would never use another brand of flops, and I will never again buy cheap flops from walmart. I got this pair of Women's flops to replace them and I am thrilled with them. Been wearing them for months now, and still just as comfortable as they day I received them.

It is Sanuk or bust for me, and I recommend them to EVERYONE who lives in their flip flops. You will not regret this purchase!!

on July 1, 2013
I LOVE these flip flops. I wear a 9 medium but am actually on the narrow side of medium and too many flip flops have such wide width straps that I cannot wear them. These are a true medium, so they will fit you if you are a true medium, as my daughter is, but they are not a wide medium. I bought this same pair in Florida last winter and I wear them all the time. They still fit, ie have not gotten sloppy or mashed down. The yoga mat is like walking on firm sponge. I also need an arch support and these squish down to form a perfect arch support for me. I really really love them. I can walk all day in them. I'm over 60 and have had knee surgery, and could stand to lose a few pounds so when I say they are comfortable....they are really comfortable. I got the silver in Florida at a beach shop for $8 more than on Amazon. Just bought the bronze. The silver is not shiny like chrome but is actually a soft gentle grayish tone w a metallic sheen that goes with any cool or light color. The bronze are a true coppery bronze color that will go with any warm or dark color, and they look great on tan legs. Both look good on the foot. The straps are lined so they are soft and do not scratchy or cause blisters. The toe thong is soft flexible strong fabric and fits perfectly without blistering or hurting toes.
on July 26, 2015
These look cute and are very spongy. Too spongy in fact. There is a critical problem with these flip flops, and that is when they get wet, they soak up water like sponges! I was stuck in the rain last week, and left them out in the sun to dry. The next day, they felt dry at first, but as soon as I began walking, the water started oozing back out. So I left them out in the sun another day, and the next day, same thing. I then tried to soak up the water with paper towels because I was eager to resume wearing them. But as soon as I put them back on, after 3 days in the sun and soaking them up with paper towels, my feet still got all pruny from the moisture trapped inside. I know what's happening next, and that is the stench of shoes that have been wet for a week. I could see if these were sneakers, but they are rubber flip flops, which really should be able to go in the rain without remaining wet for a week+.

EDIT: A month later, I have figured out why other reviewers say the flip flop comes kind of small...they don't stay small! They smoosh down and spread out! Mine are now huge in the soles because they have squished down and spread out like a pizza dough! I wish I didn't pay $35 for these!
on August 25, 2013
Got these for a friend's wedding. Usually wear a 9/9.5--wish I had gotten these in a 10. I have wider than average feet, but I thought these would be fine since similar flip flops (Tevas) I have are plenty wide. Unfortunately, these are a bit narrow for me, and I even measured my feet using the size guide on the Sanuk website. Overall I would say they aren't terrible, but they're not great. I would definitely feel better about this purchase if they had been cheaper.
Granted, I have pretty crummy feet, but I do not find this "yoga mat" material as amazing as some other reviewers seem to. Comfortable for a few minutes, but support-wise, not good for any real amount of walking or standing. For support and comfort, the best sandals out there are Birkenstocks (which are also great for wider feet). For flip flops, I really prefer my Tevas to these ones.
on July 3, 2013
I bought these Sanuks for the first time and gotta say it's the most comfortable flip flops I've ever owned. I wear a 7.5 Med and bought these in 8. Perfect fit. I have worn it everyday since I received it and though it hasn't been long, there is no sign of wear what so ever. Now, as for the style, the bronze color and the material of the straps allows you to make it a bit more dressier but it can go either way. I've worn it with many different outfits, from a sundress, white dressy linen slacks and of course shorts and a t-shirt. The only thing I must mention as others may have already, do not get it wet. It literally soaks up the water and you end up walking around squishing out water. Not a good feeling. I've been caught in the rain couple times. Water will not cause damage but I don't recommend it in the beach or pool area.