Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Women's Yoga Joy Metallic Flip Flop
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 31, 2014
I have a pair of bronze metallic flip flops from sanuk similar to these and was trying to buy another just like them. Apparently they don't make them anymore. Every pair I looked at looked as if the straps were thinner but I went ahead and finally bought a pair hoping they would be close enough. They are not. I guess Sanuk changed the style and doesn't make the original any more because these straps are thinner, stiffer and although they are the same size, fit very different. They are tighter on the top of my foot. I guess if you have a thin foot, they might be okay, mine is apparently too thick. Also they are using thinner yoga mat. These are no where near as soft and cushy and nice as my first ones. I just wear my original ones even though they are pretty worn out. These are okay and I'll give to my daughter, she doesn't have the originals so maybe she won't know what she's missing out on....
on May 17, 2014
Love these flops! So, so comfortable & very cute too great for beach/pool & everyday wear. If you typically wear a half size, order a size down.
on February 7, 2014
I have purchased these shoes before and loved them so much that I wore them out after 3 years. I live in the desert so I wear flip flops year round. Hope to get a few more in different colors before summer gets here :)
on June 13, 2014
These are the most comfortable flipflops I have ever worn. The soles are so soft. My only complaint would be that there is a lof space between my toes and the end of the shoe but my heels are almost hanging off the other side. So, I think the next size up would be way too big. If only the band were pushed slightly forward.
on May 11, 2016
I Love these flip flops. It is not summer without them. They are the only thing I could wear when I had painful plantars warts that I couldn't get rid of and though they are resolved, I will stick with these uber comfy flip flops for as long as I can get my hands on them!!!!
on March 18, 2016
I like Sanuk flip flops however these just aren't quite as comfortable as other pairs I have had. The strap seems a bit more snug and the cushioning isn't as good either. Still comfortable just not as comfortable as other Sanuk flip flops.
on October 15, 2014
These flip flops are comfy, fit true to size and come in several colors that can coordinate with every outfit. I love them so much that I bought 5 different pair when they were on sale. Definitely a bargain to purchase on Amazon versus paying full retail price in the store (however I still believe they are worth the full retail price, as the first pair I ever purchased was at full price).

1. Size - Fits true to size. I'm in between a 8.5 and 9 and these fit perfectly.

2. Color - Cute silver color (not too flashy, can be worn with casual clothes). Even after several wears it still hasn't faded.

3. Texture - Soft, flexible (exactly like a yoga mat!)

4. Overall feel - Super comfy! Even the little fabric that goes between your toes is comfortable. Although these are squishy, they do provide great support.

I would highly recommend these! These are my everyday wear flip flops and they are still going strong!
on January 20, 2016
Only flip flops I ever wear are my Sanuk! This pair has a pretty gold color that I can find reason to wear with just about anything. I wear a size 9, but the way these are shaped are flattering and don't look like you are wearing boats for shoes. Only downside is if you are wearing these when its raining they can get a little soggy, almost as if its holding some of the water in them ? Its kinda hard to explain. But I just don't let them get wet.
on June 15, 2015
I love these, BUT...I got the silver and most of the metallic has rubbed off after only a month. The silver has a worn, vintage finish, but after about a month of wear, most of the silver has rubbed off and they are more of a dingy taupe color...blah. I will say, they are very comfy with a decent little arch support added. Not exactly the same as my previous yoga mat Sanuks, but definitely more of a feminine style. Sizing as expected. I normally wear a 8 in flip flops, and these were perfect. I like my sandals to be a bit bigger, as I cannot stand toes over the edge. Overall, a decent flip flop, I just wish they had maintained their color!
on October 12, 2015
I have two Sanuk styles that I love, the Yoga Spree 2 and the Yoga Sling 2. I have two pairs of each and they are comfortable and fit great. I got these flip-flops thinking that they would fit me well too, and they are not the same. They definitely seem smaller, both in length and in width. I wear them because they are light and easy to throw into my bag if I am going to the gym, but I had hoped to pair these with cute summer dresses and am disappointed that the sizing is off from the other styles.

See 1 answered question