5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever!
I am a HUGE fan of Sanuk yoga mat flip flops. This is my 5th pair! These are extremely cute and comfy! The only negative is the strap had to stretch a good bit since it is leather. Once that happened, they are great!
Published on May 31, 2011 by J. Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me
Published 29 days ago by Sondra G. Oravetz

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever!, May 31, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Primo Flip Flop (Shoes)
I discovered these flip flops when I was on vacation in Tennessee about 4 years ago.

There are days when I have to wear high heels. By the time I get home my feet are killing me. I take the offending shoes off and put my Sanuk's on and within an hour my feet no longer hurt. Most days I think these flip flops are better than a foot massage, they are that amazing!! I love them so much and am afraid to loose them, I pack them in my carry on bag when I fly.

This past February I went to visit my sister in Arizona and took them with me. When I got home from the trip I couldn't find them. I was sure I packed them. I was so upset. I have been moping for months. The other day my husband and I were getting ready for a trip. He pulled out a suitcase I had used. He asked me how much I loved him.....I told him lots (of coarse, because I do...;~). He proceeded to pull my lost Sanuk's from behind his back. I squealed with happiness, hugged and kissed him madly. I asked him where they were. He told me they were in the front pocket of the suitcase. I had forgotten to look in there when I unpacked.

Learn a lesson from my mistake......check all the places in your suitcase you can stash things.

I now own four pairs in different colors and styles. Enjoy your purchase! It will be the best decision you will make!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, June 25, 2014
These are not bad looking flip-flops with the suede straps but they did not work for my needs. I have PF (plantar fasciitis) in one heel and therefore they were not soft enough, squishy enough, or comfortable enough to walk on. The other complaints I have are that the strap between the toes was also annoying because it is stitched flat and it runs perpendicular to the toes so you would always have that strap rubbing. There is also no arch support whatsoever but if you don't have any problems with your feet and/or are young then this probably won't concern you and therefore you'll be happy with these shoes.

I find that trying to find a shoe that fits properly when you are a half size can also be a problem. I'm a 9.5 so I bought a 10 - really almost too big. I have bought Oofos which are comfortable but also are 1/2 size too big in a size 10. I have bought Mephisto Women's Heidi Slide Sandal in a 9 which was too short and then purchased the 10 which worked out perfect. I guess the moral to this story is that all of these shoes and these whole sizes is just a trial and error process especially if you have to order on line!

Needless to say I sent the Sanuk's back but even if I did not have the heel problem right now I still would not have kept them because of my other complaints - too big and that annoying flat strap between the toes!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, June 24, 2014
I usually wear and 8.5...but since these come only in whole sizes I ordered a 9...they fit just right! Love these shoes! They are so soft and comfortable....want more in other colors!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only flip-flops I wear, May 7, 2014
Jessica (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
Ever since discovering them 3 years ago, I only wear Sanuk Yoga mat flip-flops because they are SO comfortable and of good quality. For this particular pair, I really like how the strap is a little thinner than some of the other pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, May 6, 2014
The only thing that bothered me with the primos are, they are sort of smaller than the regular Sanuks.. So my advice to give are if you wear a 9-9 1/2 buy a 10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, July 26, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Primo Flip Flop (Shoes)
These flip flops are amazing! I wear them all the time. They are so comfortable that I wear them when I walk my dogs. My feet never hurt after I wear them. The best part is the shoe never makes an extremely permanent indent of your foot. I can't wait to buy another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops ever!, June 16, 2011
This is my second pair of yoga mat Sanuks. The first pair which I had worn for a year was stolen while I was on a cruise. I hope that person is enjoying them as much as I had!

I got back home and ordered this pair and haven't stopped wearing them since. Not only are they super comfortable, but they are stylish, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13, 2014
Size runs smaller. Too tight across the top. Returned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfy!, July 10, 2014
These flip flops are very comfy! My only complaint is that they do not come in half sizes. I am right in between sizes. The size 8 is too small, and the 9 is just a bit too big.

Rate and Discover Movies