4.0 out of 5 stars I love these! but the sizes run super small.
This is the second pair of Sanuk shoes i've orderd and they are SO comfy. This is the first Flip Flop i have ordered and they have the most amazing detail of "hawaii" in the underside of the flip flop. I love it cause Hawaii is my 2nd home,I own a condo there, so I'm wearing a little bit of Hawaii all the time.

Just a bit of advice when ordering: Measure the...
Published on July 11, 2012 by AliciaRocksAustinTX

Sizing note: I'm an 8-81/2 but I got a 9 and they were barely long enough.
Published 1 month ago by BookshireCrone

4.0 out of 5 stars I love these! but the sizes run super small., July 11, 2012

Just a bit of advice when ordering: Measure the length of your foot and order whatever is closest to that. The ad says "true to size", but since i am a 6 1/2 I went ahead and ordered the size 7, but this shoe fits the back of my heel JUST PERFECT. Only thing is, I normally like flip flops with a little "edge" to them so when I am wearing jeans it doesn't look like i'm walking barefoot. I don't like to feel that my heel is about to fall off the flip flop. So now i'm going to measure the length of my foot and compare it to the length of their size 8.

UPDATE: I ordered the 8 and it was perfect. It fit just like my other flip flops. Again, i'm normally a 6 1/2 and their 7 seemed too small so i ordered an 8. I'm not understanding why their sizing is so off though:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sandals!, February 2, 2013
Danzie89 (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Paradise Flip Flop (Shoes)
These Sanuk Paradise flip flops are wonderful--and they're made out of real yoga mats too! I would definitely recommend sizing one whole size up from what you normally wear because unlike other Sanuk sandals, these run small. I'm typically a size 8 and had to exchange them for a size 9. I like my flip flops to have an edge behind my heel in case my foot slips out, and the 9 give me about a half inch of space that I need. I can't wait to wear these this upcoming spring and summer. They appear to be well made too, so I'm hoping these will hold up for a long time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but size was really small, January 5, 2013
Ordered thee for a friend who wears a size 10 and these were no where near a 10, even though that's what they were marked. I wear an 8.5 and they fit me so I kept them for myself.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for hot feet. Not for feet that need support, Material smushes flat, August 12, 2014
Sizing note: I'm an 8-81/2 but I got a 9 and they were barely long enough.
I have warm feet, so with the smooth surface, my feet pretty much stuck to these even when I was just sitting. The material retained the heat uncomfortably. The toe & strap were not annoying or uncomfortable, but the foot bed smushed pretty flat when I stood & didn't provide any support. I don't have problems with my arches, but these were so flat I wondered if my heels or balls of my feet would be cushioned at all when I walked or stood. I basically wanted these as a summer slipper around the house, but for the price & how unimpressive they were, I decided to go with Rafters Women's Antigua Flip Flop instead...as the cushioning holds up under your weight and the pebbled surface allows for breathing between your foot & the footbed.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so comfy!, September 9, 2014
If you are a flip flop gal like me, you will absolutely love these. I wear very cute but unbearably uncomfortable shoes to work and I have to walk a lot. These flops are HEAVEN when I'm not working. Soft and supportive. Someone posted they weren't made for walking.....walking? Oh, yes they are, but they are FLIP FLOPS, not athletic support shoes. For everyday wear, they are awesome. I have wood floors in my house and put them on for house cleaning and cooking - they really help my back from hurting after standing and walking on a hard surface. Warning: you'll never be able to go back to regular flips again. They are made well and wear well. Completely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
So comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Do order up, July 8, 2014
GPS (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
I am in my last mosnh of pregnancy and needed comfy flip-flops for my already wide and now swollen feet. I am glad I read the reviews and ordered a size up. These were perfect! So comfy! Would order again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these flip-flops!, July 7, 2014
I ran across these sandals while I was in Maui. I tried them on and absolutely fell in love with them. They are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever owned. The yoga mat soles are a stroke of genius... I want a pair in every color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
Most comfortable flip flops I have ever owned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have!!!, June 24, 2014
Awesome...all I expected! These are so comfortable...everyone must have a pair for summer outdoor activities! I love my new flip flops!

Sanuk Women's Yoga Paradise Flip Flop