Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 11, 2012
This is the second pair of Sanuk shoes i've orderd and they are SO comfy. This is the first Flip Flop i have ordered and they have the most amazing detail of "hawaii" in the underside of the flip flop. I love it cause Hawaii is my 2nd home,I own a condo there, so I'm wearing a little bit of Hawaii all the time.

Just a bit of advice when ordering: Measure the length of your foot and order whatever is closest to that. The ad says "true to size", but since i am a 6 1/2 I went ahead and ordered the size 7, but this shoe fits the back of my heel JUST PERFECT. Only thing is, I normally like flip flops with a little "edge" to them so when I am wearing jeans it doesn't look like i'm walking barefoot. I don't like to feel that my heel is about to fall off the flip flop. So now i'm going to measure the length of my foot and compare it to the length of their size 8.

UPDATE: I ordered the 8 and it was perfect. It fit just like my other flip flops. Again, i'm normally a 6 1/2 and their 7 seemed too small so i ordered an 8. I'm not understanding why their sizing is so off though:)
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2013
These Sanuk Paradise flip flops are wonderful--and they're made out of real yoga mats too! I would definitely recommend sizing one whole size up from what you normally wear because unlike other Sanuk sandals, these run small. I'm typically a size 8 and had to exchange them for a size 9. I like my flip flops to have an edge behind my heel in case my foot slips out, and the 9 give me about a half inch of space that I need. I can't wait to wear these this upcoming spring and summer. They appear to be well made too, so I'm hoping these will hold up for a long time!
on July 7, 2014
I ran across these sandals while I was in Maui. I tried them on and absolutely fell in love with them. They are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever owned. The yoga mat soles are a stroke of genius... I want a pair in every color!
on January 5, 2013
Ordered thee for a friend who wears a size 10 and these were no where near a 10, even though that's what they were marked. I wear an 8.5 and they fit me so I kept them for myself.
on April 15, 2014
Unlike my review of their slippers...I adore these flip-flops and will purchase another 2 pair come summer. They are a subtle Hawaiian fabric so it's not all flowers in your face. if you paint your toe nails people will actually notice them as again, not overly bold. I happen to like this about them. I get compliments often on these. They are durable, very soft on my feet (and I need them to be or I throw them out: surgeries on both feet and 1 ankle). I adore them because they are comfortable, soft & cushy and cute. I do not see how anyone has complaints, if they do I don't know. I bought a few pair on vacation at a surf shop and have been hooked ever since. I don't live near a surf shop so I ordered them here at amazon.com. Best selection and prices you'll find.
on December 20, 2015
They kept my feet comfy on a week-long trip to Cozumel. I wore them every day and walked extensively with zero pain. For someone who needs arch support, this is not your shoe. (In fact, you should probably steer clear of flipflops in general.) But for an average foot, they should be just fine. For natural flatties with no history of foot aches and pains, they will feel like heaven. (My feet are extremely flat and seem to be quite happy that way; when I go to shoe stores, the clerks always try to cram insoles into my shoes to try to "correct" for this, which results in a comfy pair of shoes turning decidedly uncomfy for me.) So, no, the arch support is not great, but I see this as a good thing.
on September 9, 2014
If you are a flip flop gal like me, you will absolutely love these. I wear very cute but unbearably uncomfortable shoes to work and I have to walk a lot. These flops are HEAVEN when I'm not working. Soft and supportive. Someone posted they weren't made for walking.....walking? Oh, yes they are, but they are FLIP FLOPS, not athletic support shoes. For everyday wear, they are awesome. I have wood floors in my house and put them on for house cleaning and cooking - they really help my back from hurting after standing and walking on a hard surface. Warning: you'll never be able to go back to regular flips again. They are made well and wear well. Completely worth the price.
on September 15, 2013
I ordered two pair of the Sanuk Yoga flip flops primarily for house shoes. We live in Florida and I seldom wear anything other than Volatile flip flops or the occasional Fit Flop for outdoor shoes because I need the arch support and a heel for my knees and back after many hours of wear. I like to have softer flip flops for in the house and around the lanai. The yoga mat material on these soles is like marshmallow to your feet. The tops are also very soft and unabrasive. I have a wide foot and find these extremely comfortable. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
on January 29, 2013
I love these flip flops! This is my fourth pair. They are priced higher than what I'd normally pay for a pair of flip flops, but worth every penny. The bottom is cushioned, it's like walking on pillows. Last summer we took our grand children to Disneyland I walked all over the park-at least 10 hours a day and my feet held up great. I highly recommend Sanuk if your looking for comfort. I also bought my husband a pair of sandals from Sanuk, they have a back, look more like a shoe, but he loves them. Very comfortable cozy shoes.
on March 25, 2014
I first saw these in Hawaii at the Sanuk store but never bought them. Boy that's been a long regret so I was thrilled to see them on Amazon and at such a reasonable price! I am normally a size 8, and I recalled that I needed one size bigger when I tried them on in store. So I bought a size 9. They fit perfectly, very comfortable. Am so happy with this Paradise design. I also remember the salesperson at the Sanuk store telling me they can absorb water, so I pass that caution to others.