5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandal!
Published on July 25, 2012 by fallsballs

2.0 out of 5 stars No longer hold up well.
Published on April 4, 2012 by SarahR

2.0 out of 5 stars No longer hold up well., April 4, 2012
SarahR (Sandy Valley, Nevada) - See all my reviews
Most flip flops I've owned break at the strap between the toes or the soles wear out thin at either the toe or heel quickly. This is my second pair of Sanuk yoga sandals. My previous pair was the yoga mat style, which are nice but the straps on the Serenity are not as wide so they look more feminine. I left my last pair out on the patio in the sun for over a month and they hardened so I had to toss them, other than that I had them for several months and wore them everyday in the dirt, to town, etc. and they still looked good, even the little logo on the heel didnt wear off. I noticed with this last pair that they say manufactured in China which is too bad being that they are working the reputation of being eco-friendy and all.

5-9-12 EDIT: Ok so these are already going to have to be tossed soon. They did NOT hold up as well as the last pair. The foam is tearing apart and has worn down thin at the toe. The materials cannot be the same as the last, because I didnt get near as many mile out of them and they look like hell. They must have been outsourced since the last pair I had, that would definately explain the poor quality. I will not be buying Sanuk again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandal!, July 25, 2012
I tried on this sandal at the beach almost a whole year ago and have been thinking about them since! I finally looked them up online and bought a pair. I remembered that when I tried them on I had to go one full size up- so that's what I ordered. I am always an 8 but bought a 9. They came in two days first thing in the morning. They fit perfect and are just as comfortable as I remember. I've only had them on for 10 minutes, so as far as wear and tear I can't comment, but so far I am happy : ) I bought the Serenity opposed to the regular yoga mat ones bc I wanted the turquoise. As far as I can tell the only difference is the strap. The regular have a shiny leather look while the serenity have a brushed or microfiber look.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best flip flops ever!, August 10, 2012
This is my second pair of Sanuk flip flops. I purchased these when my husband asked if my old Sanuks could walk around by themselves I wore them so much! I also liked that the Serenity style is a bit less athletic looking than the original. In this style/color, the footbed is black and the straps are a neutral camel color. They go with everything.

The good:
Soft yoga mat footbed is so comfortable on achy feet.

Soft straps never pinch or leave blisters.

Great for walking! I use these to walk my kids all over the neighborhood and I never get blisters - they feel like sneakers. I actually jogged a bit in them once just to see if it was possible - it was.

True to size.

They wear amazing - my last pair is 5 years old and still going.

They feel like an athletic sandal but look more feminine and can be worn every day.

Nice neutral colors

The bad:
The soft leather straps in this color are susceptible to stains. Mine still look good but I anticipate this being an issue at some point.

They are not good water shoes. Though they are great to walk to the beach, they aren't great on it. When the footbed gets wet, it soaks up water and squishes out with every step. Also, the leather strap may get ruined. Mine have gotten wet once or twice and are ok, but I wouldn't wear them to the beach.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:
These are so worth the money if you want a cute, every day, comfortable flip flop. I live in PA and I wear them from April to October!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 5, 2012
C. Gouker (Tacoma, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Serenity Flip Flop (Apparel)
Bought these for tropical vacation. Had not worn flip flops in years. These very comfy right out the box. No breaking in. Ordered another pair immediately. 8.5 ordered a 9 and fit great. Wore them in sand and walking on hard ground. No problem. Look great still. Thumbs up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flips, and awesome flops, April 24, 2012
These sandals are excellent. Fit my foot perfectly, going a half size above your normal. The yoga mat reuse is a great, green concept, and very comfortable. The strap color is exactly what I was wanting. I recommend these to anyone who also shares a love for great flip flops :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip Flops Ever!, June 7, 2012
After trying on the Yoga Mat in REI, I really wanted the comfort but not the 'look'. The "Yoga Serenity" is much cuter and just as comfortable as the original. This flop flop runs small, so be sure to order a size up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for walking around...not so great for water, December 31, 2013
Fits TTS. These flip flops are extremely comfortable and easy to wear. The straps do not rub at my toes and the bottom is plush and provides good support. Much nicer than cheaper, thin flip flops.

However, do not wear these in the shower or to the beach. The bottom, for all it's plushness, is extremely absorbent so if you get these wet, they are going to stay wet for a while. No one likes walking around making ::squish squish squish:: noises, right?

So great for wearing to the park with a sundress, not so great with a bikini.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, April 10, 2012
Bought a pair of these flip flops while on vacation in Minnesota. Bought two more pairs this year. They are the BEST flip flops ever! Very comfortable, fit well and you can walk in them all day long. I highly recommend these flip flops. I won't be wearing any others. The price is well worth the comfort and durability! Order some today you won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy!, March 4, 2012
I bought these at the last moment to take on a cruise this winter. I enjoy the color...even though it's orangey it's quite a neutral color if that makes any sense! They don't shout "I'm orange" all over the place and are pretty subtle looking. They were comfortable from the start with no breaking in or rubbing between my toes. The soles have quite a bit of squishy-ness. I'd like to have them in a few different colors! Good for wearing around the house on hardwood floors, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip-flops EVER!, March 3, 2012
Sanuk yoga mat flip-flops are THE most comfortable flip-flops I have ever worn. I loved them so much I bought myself 4 pairs in different colors. When my mother, daughters and daughter-in-law saw them and tried them on THEY bought some too!

Sanuk Women's Yoga Serenity Flip Flop