2,363 Reviews
 (1,732)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another opinion on sizing....
First off, if you're reading reviews of this product because you're considering purchasing a pair -- I can easily say just do it. These are great, comfy and adorable shoes.

Published 9 months ago by Dr. Girlfriend

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, way comfortable, but...
I got these in basic black and they are very comfortable. The foot bed is really soft and squishy, but not so much that your foot moves around (see edit below). I would love to get some of the prints but either they aren't available in my size or they are cost prohibitive.

Edit 6/2/14: I wore these for the first time today. I noticed 2 things:
1) What I...
Published 6 months ago by kkb

5.0 out of 5 stars Another opinion on sizing...., March 11, 2014

But I'm going to go against popular opinion here regarding going up or down for half-size people. I'm an 8.5 in everything -- boots, flats, pumps, trainers. Against my better judgement -- I followed the advice of other reviewers and went with a size down.

When the shoes arrived I knew instantly that I loved them. However -- I had mixed feelings about the size. They fit -- but they *just* fit. When it comes to flip-flops I like a bit of overhand at the heel. Call it an OCD or whatever, but i like the shoe to extend ever-so-slightly from my heel.

So I wrestled with what to do -- conquer my obsessive attitude and DEAL WITH IT or get a size 9.

Not only did I buy a size 9 -- I bought two pairs in size 9. AND they are PERFECT.

I'm not returning the original size 8, either. I'm going to gift them to my sister who wears a 7.5 -- I just know she'll love these too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 19, 2014
Island Girl "MPL" (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
Right out of the box, I loved them. They are truly made of yoga mat stuff and they mold to the shape of the soles of my feet, giving me just enough arch support and wonderful squishiness that instantly made them my favorite pair of sandals. Will be ordering them in other colors asap!

Quality: very high
Fit: perfect
Happiness level: through the roof. =)

Update: 01/24/2014

Been wearing them to the grocery store, the mall and to work (yes, I work at a place that lets us wear sandals as long as there is a back or ankle strap - lucky me!) and they are wonderful! Nice and squishy with moderate arch support. I've been reading reviews that say they run small or narrow, but this has not been my findings. My feet are slightly wide and I wear a size 7.5 in heels and an 8 or 8.5 in running shoes or boots that I wear socks with. I got these sandals in an 8 and there are simply perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and cute!, February 13, 2014
Sara G. (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I generally wear a 9.5. When a brand doesn't carry half sizes, I usually go up a size, but my last pair of Sanuks was a bit loose as a 10, so I went down to a 9 for these. The 9 is perfect me. I have really high arches, so I was a little worried that the strap over the top of the foot would be too tight, but they fit just fine - to give myself a bit more space I switched the layering of the straps from the way they are in the picture, so that the over-foot strap is underneath the ankle strap. The soles are super-comfy, and I don't think the toe piece will require the usual wearing-in period since the fabric is so soft. Another plus - the shoes came in a really neat sustainable draw-string bag.

Update 3/21/14: I bought these days before a 2 week beach resort vacation. These shoes were amazing - I wore them to dinner, to the pool, on a walking tour . . . all over the place. No wearing-in time, no blisters, no sore feet. They do take an extra moment to put on (mostly to get the straps to lay right) but that moment is very worthwhile! I could have left my other shoes at home, they were that great. I've ordered these in two more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sandal ever!, April 2, 2014
Love, love, love! Normally I purchase sandals with arch support; this style truly is like walking on a thick yoga mat so arch support is not an issue for me with this style. I wear a 7 to 7-1/2 depending on brand; happily the 7 I ordered fits perfect. They felt good instantly, no need to break-in this sandal. My foot is on the wider side of medium and my toes are long, sandal has nice base coverage. Fabric has just the right amount of give, feels nice and soft. Lots of fabulous colors to choose from. This is my second Amazon order in this style. For those that have allergies or are sensitive to smells, the base gives off a slight petroleum smell. Aired them out on the deck outside and the smell was gone in a day or two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven!, May 23, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Flip Flop (Shoes)
I think the negative reviews are from folks that didn't wear them correctly. I am a 7 1/2 in all of my shoes and ordered a size 7. They fit great and are insanely comfortable! However, the first time I wore them, I didn't realize the strap that goes across the top of my foot was actually under the shoe. I think this is the issue folks have that are stating that the strap around the ankle wouldn't stay up. If you read the directions you will understand how you are to wear these correctly. I do not see how the ankle strap wouldn't stay up. I bought these to wear to yoga class, but find myself grabbing them to wear with shorts, skirts and dresses...so comfy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaze, April 22, 2014
These are really great IF YOU PUT THEM ON RIGHT. I took them out of the box and straps were laying as I "remembered" them to lay. I was mad because I put them on and they kept slipping off. I was peeved. Then, as I went to print out the return label, I looked at the picture again, looked at my foot, and came to the sudden realization I was a doofus. I put the shoes on correctly and they fit snug as a bug in a rug. They are so soft and comfortable.

So, I see a lot of people that said the shoes slipped off (in the other Sanuk yoga reviews on the other colors). I would make sure that you put them on correctly before sending them back because they fit snugly and are super comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, January 18, 2014
Love these shoes. Definitely order one size smaller than you normally wear. I am a solid size 8. Ordered an 8 but had to exchange them for a 7, which fit perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfortable but wish they were wider, June 24, 2014
I have wide feet and normally wear an 8-8.5, went with a 9. They have a narrow foot print, but look good with jeans. They are comfortable and seem to stay in place when I walk. Not something you can just slip on but still work well for all day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!, April 3, 2014
Very comfy. I wear a 9.5 and since these do not come in that size, I bought the 9 after reading the reviews. I have a narrow foot, so the 9 works fine. If you have a wider foot, order a size up when wearing a half size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, way comfortable, but..., May 31, 2014
kkb (New England) - See all my reviews

Edit 6/2/14: I wore these for the first time today. I noticed 2 things:
1) What I hadn't noticed before was that there is a white printed (not sewn in) "tag" on the left ankle strap of each sandal that you can't remove and that is right on the edge so you can't really position it so it doesn't show. I guess I can get a black permanent marker and color it so it doesn't show up, but I really shouldn't have to do that. I took a picture that you can see up at the top with the other photos.
2) I found that my heel sometimes slid off onto the ground. The "straps" are really soft and comfortable but maybe so soft and stretchy that it doesn't keep your foot in place very good.

I took a star off because of these two things. I haven't decided if I will return them or not.

Edit 10/8/14: Since my first review I've now slipped off the shoe twice. One time I twisted my ankle pretty good, so I'm taking more stars off. I no longer wear these sandals. Also, I saw these at DSW over the summer and those did not have the white label.

Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Flip Flop