1,520 Reviews
 (1,139)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another opinion on sizing....
First off, if you're reading reviews of this product because you're considering purchasing a pair -- I can easily say just do it. These are great, comfy and adorable shoes.

Published 5 months ago by Dr. Girlfriend

1.0 out of 5 stars GREAT idea but execution is an epic fail!
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Another opinion on sizing...., March 11, 2014

But I'm going to go against popular opinion here regarding going up or down for half-size people. I'm an 8.5 in everything -- boots, flats, pumps, trainers. Against my better judgement -- I followed the advice of other reviewers and went with a size down.

When the shoes arrived I knew instantly that I loved them. However -- I had mixed feelings about the size. They fit -- but they *just* fit. When it comes to flip-flops I like a bit of overhand at the heel. Call it an OCD or whatever, but i like the shoe to extend ever-so-slightly from my heel.

So I wrestled with what to do -- conquer my obsessive attitude and DEAL WITH IT or get a size 9.

Not only did I buy a size 9 -- I bought two pairs in size 9. AND they are PERFECT.

I'm not returning the original size 8, either. I'm going to gift them to my sister who wears a 7.5 -- I just know she'll love these too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 19, 2014
Island Girl "MPL" (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
Right out of the box, I loved them. They are truly made of yoga mat stuff and they mold to the shape of the soles of my feet, giving me just enough arch support and wonderful squishiness that instantly made them my favorite pair of sandals. Will be ordering them in other colors asap!

Quality: very high
Fit: perfect
Happiness level: through the roof. =)

Update: 01/24/2014

Been wearing them to the grocery store, the mall and to work (yes, I work at a place that lets us wear sandals as long as there is a back or ankle strap - lucky me!) and they are wonderful! Nice and squishy with moderate arch support. I've been reading reviews that say they run small or narrow, but this has not been my findings. My feet are slightly wide and I wear a size 7.5 in heels and an 8 or 8.5 in running shoes or boots that I wear socks with. I got these sandals in an 8 and there are simply perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and cute!, February 13, 2014
Sara G. (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I generally wear a 9.5. When a brand doesn't carry half sizes, I usually go up a size, but my last pair of Sanuks was a bit loose as a 10, so I went down to a 9 for these. The 9 is perfect me. I have really high arches, so I was a little worried that the strap over the top of the foot would be too tight, but they fit just fine - to give myself a bit more space I switched the layering of the straps from the way they are in the picture, so that the over-foot strap is underneath the ankle strap. The soles are super-comfy, and I don't think the toe piece will require the usual wearing-in period since the fabric is so soft. Another plus - the shoes came in a really neat sustainable draw-string bag.

Update 3/21/14: I bought these days before a 2 week beach resort vacation. These shoes were amazing - I wore them to dinner, to the pool, on a walking tour . . . all over the place. No wearing-in time, no blisters, no sore feet. They do take an extra moment to put on (mostly to get the straps to lay right) but that moment is very worthwhile! I could have left my other shoes at home, they were that great. I've ordered these in two more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, January 18, 2014
Love these shoes. Definitely order one size smaller than you normally wear. I am a solid size 8. Ordered an 8 but had to exchange them for a 7, which fit perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!, April 3, 2014
Very comfy. I wear a 9.5 and since these do not come in that size, I bought the 9 after reading the reviews. I have a narrow foot, so the 9 works fine. If you have a wider foot, order a size up when wearing a half size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, comfortable but wish they were wider, June 24, 2014
I have wide feet and normally wear an 8-8.5, went with a 9. They have a narrow foot print, but look good with jeans. They are comfortable and seem to stay in place when I walk. Not something you can just slip on but still work well for all day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear a 10 1/2 or 11 usually, the 10s were perfect, January 2, 2014
I wear an 11 in the regular Sanuk flipflops, but I took other reviewers suggestions and ordered the 10 in these, fit great, cute and comfy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sandals!, April 10, 2014
LOVE LOVE these sandals-bought in 3 colors and purchased for a friend's Birthday as well. Really comfortable and cute on.

1.0 out of 5 stars GREAT idea but execution is an epic fail!, April 30, 2014
Amazon Customer (Western North Carolina) - See all my reviews
I couldn't wait to receive these sandals, with their soft cloth uppers and the yoga mat bottoms. When I got them they fit perfectly and felt so good while I slid them on and then ONE step and the cloth around the heel fell down. So I thought , "Hmmm. Maybe I don't have it adjusted correctly ." Nope, no matter how much I stretched or pulled or rearranged there was just no solution. They are just flip flops with a piece of cloth flapping up and down on the back of my heel. Wouldn't pay $5 for them. Sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!, April 16, 2014
I love these shoes. They are super cute and very comfy. Fit is true to size. Plan on buying more.

Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Flip Flop