Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sanuk Women's Yoga Sling 2 Flip-Flop
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 23, 2014
I think the negative reviews are from folks that didn't wear them correctly. I am a 7 1/2 in all of my shoes and ordered a size 7. They fit great and are insanely comfortable! However, the first time I wore them, I didn't realize the strap that goes across the top of my foot was actually under the shoe. I think this is the issue folks have that are stating that the strap around the ankle wouldn't stay up. If you read the directions you will understand how you are to wear these correctly. I do not see how the ankle strap wouldn't stay up. I bought these to wear to yoga class, but find myself grabbing them to wear with shorts, skirts and dresses...so comfy!!
review image review image review image review image
22 comments|674 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2015
I bought these for my summer sandal and I love them. They are super cute and comfortable. The pattern goes really well with crop jeans or maxi skirts. Versatile and cute - what could be better?
review image
on June 22, 2014
I really enjoy how this shoe fits and feels on. It has already gotten a little attention too :-). I did follow the suggestions in the reviews on size. If you want a little shoe around your foot and not be right on the edge, I suggest a half size up. I wear a 6.5 so I decided to go 7 with it and am very happy.
on July 17, 2014
These were the greatest buy ever! I was searching for a while to find a versatile and comfortable shoe for a Europe trip where I knew we'd be doing a lot of walking. I hate the idea of being confined to sneakers as my only fashion alternative, or else suffer sore feet as a consequence. These were the PERFECT alternative shoe choice! The straps are stretch fabric so they don't dig in, pinch, or irritate your foot anywhere! Although the sole of the shoe looks flat, the material forms to your foot so it still gives you great support on your arches and the fact that there is the back ankle strap, keeps them securely to your foot while you're walking around so they were a savior since I needed to survive walking at least 8-10 miles per day. Luckily I told my sister about these before we left for the trip and she got a pair too. Since her other shoes weren't as fabulously, she literally wore these for 10 days straight, all day and still thought they were the most comfortable things ever! A huge accomplishment for one pair of shoes! We're both planning to add more color combinations to our wardrobe!
on August 9, 2014
I never knew I could enjoy wearing shoes at home when I didn't have to. I'll be picking up more colors of this style as I am able to afford them. Seriously - I never put shoes on as soon as I wake up if I don't have to - but I do now. I enjoy them that much!

As for size - I typically fall between an 10 and 11 (nobody sells 10.5 anymore) but I default to 10s and exchange up as needed. These are just right on me. No toe over-hang and none of the straps are uncomfortably tight. Everything fits perfectly.
on April 29, 2015
These shoes are very comfortable. The only thing is the color was not the same as the picture, but I decided to keep them anyway. I've gotten complements on them too.
review image review image
on June 5, 2014
These are really nice sandals-- comfortable, cute, and unique. I wear an 8.5 and generally size up to a 9 in sandals, but had the fortunate opportunity to try these on in a brick-and-mortar store prior to purchasing, and ended up going for the 8. It's a close fit, but the 9 would have been much too large. Also, the width is a little borderline, so though I'd recommend sizing down if you're a narrow or regular width half size, if you've got wider feet, I might choose to size up, instead. Also, I've read some reviews saying the person's heel kept slipping out, but unless you have them on wrong, you've got a defective pair, or you're wearing a vastly wrong size, I just can't see how this would happen. First, these require some "putting together", so to speak-- one of the pieces arrives looped under the footbed, and you need unloop it out from under, or there's no way these will fit right. But if you DO have them on correctly (and I concede that even once you have the piece unlooped it might take you a few tries to get it right the first time), the cloth pieces are extremely stretchy. I have a very narrow ankle, and I have no problem at all with my heel popping out.

The sole of these is really nice-- a squishy yoga mat material. I also own the classic Sanuk Yoga Mat flip-flops, and I will say that the soles in these are not NEARLY as thick as those, so they're somewhat less comfortable. That's not to say they're uncomfortable, but my feet get fatigued in these much quicker than they do in the classic yoga mats. They're also not the most conducive to hot, sweaty feet... the material does get a little slippery. Not horrifically so, but it is noticeable.

I have very picky toes, and have problems with the toe post in a lot of flip-flops. But this one isn't irritating at all. In fact, rubbing/chafing wise, these sandals are pretty great. I'm blister-prone as all get out, but even after wearing these around for miles in the hot Las Vegas summer, my feet were fine: no blisters, no rubbing. Would I have liked some more sole thickness or arch support? Yes. But again, they're not uncomfortable at all in that regard, and so that they're PARTICULARLY comfortable with rubbing pushes them squarely in the positive of comfort level.

Overall, I'd recommend these for sure. Just know that you might have to play around with the cloth straps for a little bit when you get them... but once you have those "arranged", you'll end up with a pair of cute, comfy, and unique sandals.
on June 23, 2014
I ended up giving these to my daughter who has a thinner foot than me. The shoes were so comfortable, but because of my wider foot and higher arches they didn't fit right. I also am between a 6 1/2 and 7, so I ordered the 7 and it was slightly too long at the toe for me as well.
on April 22, 2014
These sandals are super comfy! I have four pairs of them. I bought the first pair on vacation because with all the sightseeing and walking we were doing, my feet were killing me in the shoes I was wearing. I bought these while walking, slipped them on and was fine for the next 3 hours! I came home and have since bought 3 more pairs. They are great!
on April 14, 2016
I ordered a pair first, then my sister ordered one. Mine is the coral print, which is really pretty and a perfect color for a warmer weather, and my sister's is a Hawaiian black/white that is a nice neutral color. The white portion of the Hawaiian print is more like light tan, which in opinion is better because it won't show dirt as easily.

The first day I wore it, I actually regretted the purchase a little, because it hurt the small toe that I had broken 25 years ago. But the second time I wore it, I no longer felt the pain and it was comfortable to walk in those shoes all day. My sister, however, was walking in hers, pain free from day one. I think my feet just needed to get used to walking in them, due to my past injury.

I am planning to take it to a Disney trip, where I expect to walk all day!
review image