Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on May 23, 2014
I think the negative reviews are from folks that didn't wear them correctly. I am a 7 1/2 in all of my shoes and ordered a size 7. They fit great and are insanely comfortable! However, the first time I wore them, I didn't realize the strap that goes across the top of my foot was actually under the shoe. I think this is the issue folks have that are stating that the strap around the ankle wouldn't stay up. If you read the directions you will understand how you are to wear these correctly. I do not see how the ankle strap wouldn't stay up. I bought these to wear to yoga class, but find myself grabbing them to wear with shorts, skirts and dresses...so comfy!!
review image review image review image review image
22 comments|637 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2014
First off, if you're reading reviews of this product because you're considering purchasing a pair -- I can easily say just do it. These are great, comfy and adorable shoes.

But I'm going to go against popular opinion here regarding going up or down for half-size people. I'm an 8.5 in everything -- boots, flats, pumps, trainers. Against my better judgement -- I followed the advice of other reviewers and went with a size down.

When the shoes arrived I knew instantly that I loved them. However -- I had mixed feelings about the size. They fit -- but they *just* fit. When it comes to flip-flops I like a bit of overhand at the heel. Call it an OCD or whatever, but i like the shoe to extend ever-so-slightly from my heel.

So I wrestled with what to do -- conquer my obsessive attitude and DEAL WITH IT or get a size 9.

Not only did I buy a size 9 -- I bought two pairs in size 9. AND they are PERFECT.

I'm not returning the original size 8, either. I'm going to gift them to my sister who wears a 7.5 -- I just know she'll love these too.
1414 comments|569 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2014
I generally wear a 9.5. When a brand doesn't carry half sizes, I usually go up a size, but my last pair of Sanuks was a bit loose as a 10, so I went down to a 9 for these. The 9 is perfect me. I have really high arches, so I was a little worried that the strap over the top of the foot would be too tight, but they fit just fine - to give myself a bit more space I switched the layering of the straps from the way they are in the picture, so that the over-foot strap is underneath the ankle strap. The soles are super-comfy, and I don't think the toe piece will require the usual wearing-in period since the fabric is so soft. Another plus - the shoes came in a really neat sustainable draw-string bag.

Update 3/21/14: I bought these days before a 2 week beach resort vacation. These shoes were amazing - I wore them to dinner, to the pool, on a walking tour . . . all over the place. No wearing-in time, no blisters, no sore feet. They do take an extra moment to put on (mostly to get the straps to lay right) but that moment is very worthwhile! I could have left my other shoes at home, they were that great. I've ordered these in two more colors.

Update 1/23/15: I now have 4 pairs of these. I wore them all summer long last year and well into fall. They do eventually get a little smelly from constant wear. To combat this, I wash the foot bed with yoga mat spray, and hand wash the cloth part with mild detergent. The cloth also stretches out a little over time, but not enough to affect the fit (they get easier to put on, but still stay on well). The patterned ones seem to stretch less than the solids. I get compliments on them all the time. Love my Sanuks!
11 comment|243 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2015
I am normally a 7 1/2 in sandals. I ordered a 7 and hey fit perfectly.
These shoes are so comfortable and I wear them everywhere.
Work, class, shorts, dress.
I adore them. I plan on buying a few more in different colors and patterns.
review image review image review image
11 comment|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2014
Right out of the box, I loved them. They are truly made of yoga mat stuff and they mold to the shape of the soles of my feet, giving me just enough arch support and wonderful squishiness that instantly made them my favorite pair of sandals. Will be ordering them in other colors asap!

Quality: very high
Fit: perfect
Happiness level: through the roof. =)

Update: 01/24/2014

Been wearing them to the grocery store, the mall and to work (yes, I work at a place that lets us wear sandals as long as there is a back or ankle strap - lucky me!) and they are wonderful! Nice and squishy with moderate arch support. I've been reading reviews that say they run small or narrow, but this has not been my findings. My feet are slightly wide and I wear a size 7.5 in heels and an 8 or 8.5 in running shoes or boots that I wear socks with. I got these sandals in an 8 and there are simply perfect.
22 comments|156 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2015
Sooo comfortable! Soft and cushy. No pain b/t the toes! I have a narrow foot and these are great, because they hug my foot and don't feel sloppy like most sandals/flip-flops. Because of the fabric, they conform to whatever width your foot is, they should fit any foot width! I wear an 8 1/2 - 9 and the 9 is perfect!
on June 24, 2015
These are SO comfortable. I just walked 2 miles and I felt like I was walking on pillows. The cloth straps are great too because, unlike a lot of other sandals, they don't rub against your skin and cause irritation. And, as a bonus, they are super cute. I will probably buy more in other colors.
on January 18, 2014
Love these shoes. Definitely order one size smaller than you normally wear. I am a solid size 8. Ordered an 8 but had to exchange them for a 7, which fit perfect.
on March 24, 2015
I bought these for my summer sandal and I love them. They are super cute and comfortable. The pattern goes really well with crop jeans or maxi skirts. Versatile and cute - what could be better?
on April 8, 2015
Had bought a pair of these while on vacation and loved them so much I ordered another pair for myself and a pair for my daughter. I normally wear 9.5 and the size 9 fit perfectly. Same for my daughter...normally 11.5 but size 11 fit.