5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair
Published 14 months ago by J. Glenn

3.0 out of 5 stars but the straps were obviously made for a person with super wide feet
The length was right, but the straps were obviously made for a person with super wide feet. I've never purchased flip flops that didn't fit an average foot before. The felt great but I had to give them away.
Published 12 days ago by Dayna Bowker Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair, May 23, 2013
I bought my first pair of Sanuk Yoga Spree thongs last summer when I was in a panic due to a broken strap on a different brand of sandals. I ducked into the nearest shop and grabbed a pair of Sanuks because they felt good and the price was right. Then I kept wearing them and wearing them and wearing them. When the weather warmed up enough this spring to wear sandals, they were the first pair that I put on. I decided to grab a second pair in a different color and picked them up here on Amazon.

If you need lots of arch support to feel comfortable, this may not be the flip-flop for you, but I find that the yoga mat footbed has enough give to provide a decent degree of support and nice cushioning. I like the slim straps, which make them feminine enough to wear with casual skirt. And even though the straps are slim, the sandals are well-made and feel very sturdy. They are a bit addictive, because I'm sure I will buy another pair before summer's end!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep, The Best, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Spree 2 Flip Flop (Shoes)
I'm about to order my 5th pair for myself, and this is the third year of wearing them. And I've convinced a ton by people to buy them (by trying on my pair) and bought them as gifts for my family and friends. I believe this style is more feminine than the other Yoga versions (slimmer all around). I live in NYC and walk everywhere, and these can go the distance. Literally like walking on a cloud! I have pretty heavy use, and a pair will generally last one year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops ever! (Just don't get them too wet), May 30, 2014
I grew up in SoCal so I feel like I know my flip flops. Usually we would stick to Reefs or Rainbow brand. However, these are very comfortable right away, unlike the Rainbow leather that you have to "break in." These are great for using around the house and wearing outside to beach and pool activities BUT DO NOT get them wet, the material will act like a sponge. If you tend to jump back into your flip flops when you get out of the water, stick to Reefs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels like heaven!!!, July 27, 2013
They are very comfortable. I'm on my feet a lot. Saved my feet. I would recommend them to anyone who is on their feet a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Have to break it but so comfy!, April 24, 2013
Glad I bought these a few weeks before vacation because you have to break in the thong part....but that's typical with almost any sandal. Other than that, feels like heaven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, January 22, 2014
I'm happy with my purchase. They fit great and are very comfotable. Great for everyday use in so cal weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these!, August 5, 2013
I have been an avid Rainbows girl for forever but bought these after trying a friend's pair on and I am obsessed. They are SO comfortable! I seriously want them in like six more colors. I always wear a 7 except in tennis shoes. I bought these in a 7 and they fit perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga Spree Sandal, February 7, 2014
Well, I'm biased, I love Sanuk products and this sandal is no exception. It feels like I'm walking on a gym mat (it is thicker than a yoga mat!), which is terrific. My only complaint is that they run a bit small/narrow, but knowing this I just ordered the next size up. Will definitely buy Sanuk again - they make great products and are environmentally conscious, so what's not to love? ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars New Favorites, August 9, 2013
These are my new go-to sandals. They fit like a dream and are very true to size. They were comfortable right away with NO breaking in. Gotta love that :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered 7's and they fit perfect. I have many pairs of Sanuk yoga flip ..., July 15, 2014
I usually wear a 7 or 7.5. I ordered 7's and they fit perfect. I have many pairs of Sanuk yoga flip flops. So comfortable!

Rate and Discover Movies