Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 23, 2013
I bought my first pair of Sanuk Yoga Spree thongs last summer when I was in a panic due to a broken strap on a different brand of sandals. I ducked into the nearest shop and grabbed a pair of Sanuks because they felt good and the price was right. Then I kept wearing them and wearing them and wearing them. When the weather warmed up enough this spring to wear sandals, they were the first pair that I put on. I decided to grab a second pair in a different color and picked them up here on Amazon.

If you need lots of arch support to feel comfortable, this may not be the flip-flop for you, but I find that the yoga mat footbed has enough give to provide a decent degree of support and nice cushioning. I like the slim straps, which make them feminine enough to wear with casual skirt. And even though the straps are slim, the sandals are well-made and feel very sturdy. They are a bit addictive, because I'm sure I will buy another pair before summer's end!
0Comment32 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2014
I grew up in SoCal so I feel like I know my flip flops. Usually we would stick to Reefs or Rainbow brand. However, these are very comfortable right away, unlike the Rainbow leather that you have to "break in." These are great for using around the house and wearing outside to beach and pool activities BUT DO NOT get them wet, the material will act like a sponge. If you tend to jump back into your flip flops when you get out of the water, stick to Reefs.
0Comment31 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 13, 2015
I bought these because, being vegan, I refuse to wear leather 😝 The fabric has a slight sheen which I think is pretty. I got these in grey and they look great with everything. Quite comfy as well. 💕
review image
on July 11, 2013
I'm about to order my 5th pair for myself, and this is the third year of wearing them. And I've convinced a ton by people to buy them (by trying on my pair) and bought them as gifts for my family and friends. I believe this style is more feminine than the other Yoga versions (slimmer all around). I live in NYC and walk everywhere, and these can go the distance. Literally like walking on a cloud! I have pretty heavy use, and a pair will generally last one year.
on November 11, 2014
Pros: These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever purchased. The footbed is squishy like a firm memory foam. The straps are soft and very flexible, not scratchy at all. Mine are black and the sparkle is very subtle.

Cons: If you want these to fit so you have the same amount of footbed in front of your toes as behind your heel, you need to order up half a size. My true size left my heel almost hanging off the back. Also, do not get these wet. I put them on once after getting out of the shower, and they sucked up the water like sponges. I was stuck trying to squeeze them dry with a towel. I would suspect they would end up smelling bad if you left them wet. I tripped on the toe once and it scuffed the yoga mat footbed. It's peeling a tiny bit and doesn't look pretty anymore. They are somewhat pricey for a flip flop, but just too comfy to pass up.

I will certainly purchase these again and recommend them to anyone who likes well-built, comfy flip flops.
on April 24, 2013
Glad I bought these a few weeks before vacation because you have to break in the thong part....but that's typical with almost any sandal. Other than that, feels like heaven.
on July 27, 2013
They are very comfortable. I'm on my feet a lot. Saved my feet. I would recommend them to anyone who is on their feet a lot.
on June 5, 2015
I will say buy a size up. I have never had to go a size up in shoes, a perfect size 7. But the 7 here my heel hung off the back. An eight fits correctly.
on June 9, 2015
Love my Sanuks! I can wear them all day long. I would recommend ordering a size larger. I am a size 7 but size 8 in these fit much better.
on June 16, 2015
These were are a life saver for pregnant feet! If you need very structured arch support they may not be for you, however I've gone from sore feet every day to absolutely no pain at the end of the day, even if my legs are sore! I will probably always own a pair from now on. In fact I have another style, the Sanuk Sling with the same bottoms. I like these a little better because they slip on (beneficial when bending over is a chore at 9 months pregnant), the others you need move the straps around your foot, but once they are on, they are awesome. I've only had them for a few weeks so I can't speak for longevity yet, but I'll report back if I have any issues for the rest of this summer, which I see myself wearing these daily.

See 1 answered question