Published on June 22, 2012 by Sasha L

3.0 out of 5 stars Run small
Published on April 9, 2012 by katana

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit true to size, just as comfy as original yoga mat sandals!, June 22, 2012
Sasha L (Southern Cali) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Wedge Flip Flop (Apparel)
I have been a long time fan of the original yoga mat flip flops. I literally live in them. But I wanted something with a little heel and thought these looked cute. But after reading the reviews that they run small, I put off buying them for a few months now since I have a medium to slightly wide foot I was worried about sizing and having to return them if they didn't fit. But finally decided to go for it. I wear a 9 so I bought a 9. And they fit perfectly!!! True to size and more comfortable then I had dared hope for. I literally forget I'm wearing a wedge sandal and feel like I'm just wearing the regular flat flip flops. And this is coming from a girl with a metatarsal injury from years of dance, which makes it very painful to wear heels for any length of time. So these are a god send. I love them! About to order one in every color!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Run small, April 9, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Wedge Flip Flop (Apparel)
I found a pair of the flat Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flops at my local DSW and fell in love. Extremely comfortable. I saw these on Amazon and they are the same material. Although I can fit into them, these platform/wedge ones do run on the smaller and tighter side. I had the 9 in the regular flip flops but the size 9 for these are slimmer and shorter. If you have a wider foot, I would order at least one size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, run small, June 19, 2013
I typically wear a 7 or 7 1/2, and the 8 is barely big enough. The sandal is comfortable and cute. Nice heal height .

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for wide feet!, June 19, 2014
The footbed is not wide enough for my sort-of-wide feet. I ordered a few different pairs of flip flops and the Teva Women's Mush Mandalyn 2 W Flip Flops worked for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Odd, August 13, 2013
They are very comfortable however I originally ordered a size 8 but they ran on the small side so I returned for a 9 but that is a bit too big!! Still comfy however!

2.0 out of 5 stars Slippery footbed, September 24, 2014
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Wedge Flip Flop (Apparel)
I've used these sandals for several months and am reluctantly throwing them away. The "yoga mat" material of the footbed provides very little traction, so my feet are constantly slipping around in them. I find myself trying to grip tight to the sandal using my toes, which makes for a somewhat uncomfortable stride. If nothing else, sandals should be unquestionably comfortable.

Everything else about the sandal - the generous cushioning, soft straps, and platform heel, are perfect - but I've just gotten too fed up with the slippery feel of the footbed.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable flip flop ever!, December 3, 2012
Living in Florida I wear flip flops all year long and have 9 pair of Sanuk. I like the wedge heel the best for style and comfort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, beautiful & comforatble, but doesn't last long, November 1, 2014
yoga mat material is extremely comfortable, has great fit and shape. Also love that it adds a little height and character from normal flops. Works great with my cropped pants and dresses (I live on beach). However, I have now had two pairs of these that broke apart very quickly. The yoga mat material is comfy, but does not withstand much wear. Always breaks apart in that area on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, August 25, 2013
These flops are extremely comfortable and I love them. They do run a little on the small size and by that I mean tight fitting. The shoe size length itself is fairly true to size, but the straps were tight on my feet and I do not have large or wide feet, nor do I experience swelling. They don't stretch out either so I'd suggest buying a half size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, June 3, 2014
John Moore (Rarotonga, Cook Islands) - See all my reviews
Great fit and super comfortable - this is my second pair and the yoga mat comfort does not deteriorate with age.

Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Wedge Flip Flop