Published on June 22, 2012 by Sasha L

3.0 out of 5 stars Run small
Published on April 9, 2012 by Mary

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit true to size, just as comfy as original yoga mat sandals!, June 22, 2012
Sasha L (Southern Cali) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Wedge Flip Flop (Shoes)
I have been a long time fan of the original yoga mat flip flops. I literally live in them. But I wanted something with a little heel and thought these looked cute. But after reading the reviews that they run small, I put off buying them for a few months now since I have a medium to slightly wide foot I was worried about sizing and having to return them if they didn't fit. But finally decided to go for it. I wear a 9 so I bought a 9. And they fit perfectly!!! True to size and more comfortable then I had dared hope for. I literally forget I'm wearing a wedge sandal and feel like I'm just wearing the regular flat flip flops. And this is coming from a girl with a metatarsal injury from years of dance, which makes it very painful to wear heels for any length of time. So these are a god send. I love them! About to order one in every color!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Run small, April 9, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Mat Wedge Flip Flop (Shoes)
I found a pair of the flat Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flops at my local DSW and fell in love. Extremely comfortable. I saw these on Amazon and they are the same material. Although I can fit into them, these platform/wedge ones do run on the smaller and tighter side. I had the 9 in the regular flip flops but the size 9 for these are slimmer and shorter. If you have a wider foot, I would order at least one size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, run small, June 19, 2013
I typically wear a 7 or 7 1/2, and the 8 is barely big enough. The sandal is comfortable and cute. Nice heal height .

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for wide feet!, June 19, 2014
The footbed is not wide enough for my sort-of-wide feet. I ordered a few different pairs of flip flops and the Teva Women's Mush Mandalyn 2 W Flip Flops worked for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable flip flop ever!, December 3, 2012
Living in Florida I wear flip flops all year long and have 9 pair of Sanuk. I like the wedge heel the best for style and comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, June 3, 2014
John Moore (Rarotonga, Cook Islands) - See all my reviews
Great fit and super comfortable - this is my second pair and the yoga mat comfort does not deteriorate with age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Comfort!, April 14, 2014
Never tried or ordered this brand before. Thought I'd give them a try. These shoes are super comfortable. Great, basic sandals! I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flop, March 8, 2014
So comfy. Feels like floating on air. Really comfortable and stylish. From beach to dinner in a maxi. awesome! I love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Odd, August 13, 2013
They are very comfortable however I originally ordered a size 8 but they ran on the small side so I returned for a 9 but that is a bit too big!! Still comfy however!

3.0 out of 5 stars super comfy, very narrow, January 3, 2013
These are the most comfy flip flops I've ever put on my feet. The bed is very soft and squishy. Know that they do run small and very narrow.

Rate and Discover Movies