Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on June 22, 2012
I have been a long time fan of the original yoga mat flip flops. I literally live in them. But I wanted something with a little heel and thought these looked cute. But after reading the reviews that they run small, I put off buying them for a few months now since I have a medium to slightly wide foot I was worried about sizing and having to return them if they didn't fit. But finally decided to go for it. I wear a 9 so I bought a 9. And they fit perfectly!!! True to size and more comfortable then I had dared hope for. I literally forget I'm wearing a wedge sandal and feel like I'm just wearing the regular flat flip flops. And this is coming from a girl with a metatarsal injury from years of dance, which makes it very painful to wear heels for any length of time. So these are a god send. I love them! About to order one in every color!!
0Comment62 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2012
I found a pair of the flat Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip Flops at my local DSW and fell in love. Extremely comfortable. I saw these on Amazon and they are the same material. Although I can fit into them, these platform/wedge ones do run on the smaller and tighter side. I had the 9 in the regular flip flops but the size 9 for these are slimmer and shorter. If you have a wider foot, I would order at least one size up.
0Comment34 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2015
Soooo disappointed. They sounded perfect. I have loved Sanuk yoga mat flip flops for a couple years now and have several pairs. Got these out of the box while I was actually wearing a pair of my flat/original sanuk yoga mat flip flops. They came out of the box looking really tiny - like a little girl's play dress-up shoes! I could already tell that they were way narrow, and way short. They have a whole different skinnier, curvier, slantier footbed shape than any of my other sanuk shoes - all size 8, as was this new pair I ordered. In a fitted shoe, I am a true 7.5M, but in these whole-size flip-flops, I've ordered all 8's. Just out of curiosity, I held these shoes sole-to-sole with the sanuks I was wearing. They are more than an inch narrower the whole way from the heel thru the arch, and 7/8 inch shorter in the length. The front of the shoe is less rounded and more sharply slanted across the toe area. I tried to put my feet in them (and DID), but they were neither comfortable NOR attractive. My feet looked like those of Cinderella's huge stepsister -- wedged in and spilling out of the glass slippers. SUCH a bummer. Will return... Given the shape of these, not even another whole size up would help. I'm sticking with the yoga mat flat flops. (Photo taken with both soles aligned on the inside.)
review image
on April 14, 2014
Never tried or ordered this brand before. Thought I'd give them a try. These shoes are super comfortable. Great, basic sandals! I highly recommend.
on June 19, 2013
I typically wear a 7 or 7 1/2, and the 8 is barely big enough. The sandal is comfortable and cute. Nice heal height .
on March 23, 2015
I'm a huge sanuk, I own several pairs of the yoga mat flip flops.
I decided to get the wedge to have a sandal to wear with skirts so I wasn't always so casual.
They aren't dressy by any means, but are a step up from the flat flip flops.
Very comfortable :) If you have never tried them out, you should. Zero break in period!
on December 3, 2012
Living in Florida I wear flip flops all year long and have 9 pair of Sanuk. I like the wedge heel the best for style and comfort.
on March 8, 2014
So comfy. Feels like floating on air. Really comfortable and stylish. From beach to dinner in a maxi. awesome! I love it.
on June 19, 2014
The footbed is not wide enough for my sort-of-wide feet. I ordered a few different pairs of flip flops and the Teva Women's Mush Mandalyn 2 W Flip Flops worked for me.
on April 17, 2015
Very comfy material. Good arch support for a sandal . True to size - no need to order larger size as some reviewers posted. Heaven sent for my 8 months pregnant feet!

See 1 answered question