5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Ever!
Published 15 months ago by Janneke Bogyo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good flip flops but....
Very comfortable but don't get the white. The white cloth between the toes gets filthy. I'm not even sure how because I do not have dirty feet! Just from normal wear I guess.. I recommend the area that goes between the toes should be black.
Published 10 months ago by mommy of sophia 02

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Ever!, April 22, 2013
This is my second pair of Sanuk flip flops. I bought the first pair as a splurge while I was in Maine. ( I thought they were a bit expensive as flip flops go!) The yoga mat footbeds were so comfortable I just had to have them. Since then, I have worn and worn and worn these flip flops ( I live in Florida so I mean year round!) and if you look at the bottoms of them, they look barely worn. Last summer I used them extensively while walking in Europe and, while I normall would not do that in flip flops, these were so comfortable and easy to wear wherever I went that I probably wore them more than my hiking shoes. Again, the soles look barely worn. I now own several pairs of these Sanuk's in several colors because I know I'll wear them enough to make it worthwhile. The heck with most of my other sandals! If you buy these, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, December 29, 2013
Wanted a comfy pair of flip flops. After reading reviews on Amazon, decided to try these. They're great, feels like you have pillows on your feet. My feet are narrow and flip flops frequently are too loose, these stay on. I also loved the kooky colors, mine are an aqua/pink zebra stripe??? You'd be surprised how many outfits it matches :D . Highly recommend, I'll buy more if the need arises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk Yogamat Flip Flops, February 3, 2012
Best flip flops ever, cushy, comfortable. I would highly recommend these to anyone. Have bought several pairs and in different colors for my daughter, gifts, and of course myself. You may think they are expensive but in the long run they are not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good flip flops but...., September 15, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Women's Yoga Wildlife Flip Flop (Shoes)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk sandals, August 10, 2012
I have wore my sandals about 10 out of the 14 days I've had them. The yoga mat material is starting to rub off. (I wear them to work where i sit at a desk all day.) This should not be happening. These were the perfect sandals.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not perfect, July 24, 2014
These shoes are extremely comfortable when you put them on. They are super cute too. The only problem I've had with them is when you are walking around for a while. They really start to rub the ball of your feet and they stay sore for a while even after taking them off. Maybe I need to get used to them a little more, I don't know.
Great for wearing, not great for long distance walking (a mile or more). Maybe no flip flops are, but I had a pair that I could walk all day wearing with complete comfort! These just aren't it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft and comfy but definitely go up one size, August 29, 2013
I absolutely love these flip flops. The padding is ultra soft and the cheetah design is so fashionable and cute. I have been wearing them everyday since I got them. They do run a bit narrow and small, so I recommend going up a size for maximum comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!, May 29, 2013
Absolutely love these flip flops!!! Fit perfectly and the yoga mat sole is so comfortable. I am now going to have to buy my daughter some because she loves the zebra print!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable to wear, July 15, 2014
Very comfortable and look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I returned them and ordered a 10 since they don't come in half sizes and they fit great! They are really comfortable and I will, July 14, 2014
I always wear a size 9 in shoes but these run a little small. I returned them and ordered a 10 since they don't come in half sizes and they fit great! They are really comfortable and I will definitely be buying more.

Sanuk Women's Yoga Wildlife Flip Flop