Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

VINE VOICEon April 11, 2013
My daughter's favorite color is yellow, and it is difficult to find items that color. She was very happy with these flip flops. They are extremely comfortable and very durable. They are also easy to clean. I did order a size up (she measured a 13, and I bought the 1/2 size) and am glad that I did. They fit her well, but will last through the summer. (If I had bought a 12/13, I'm sure she would have outgrown them in a month as they would have been just barely big enough.)
on March 20, 2013
The actual product is hot pink and red, like the site reads, but the picture that is posted shows a pair of sandals that look light pink and purple instead.