Wonderful in every way and a terrific find. These look as good as they are comfortable. I have many pairs of Dock Siders and boat shoes,many costing as much as three times as much as these - but these loafers trump them all.

Some nice touches are:

* Comfy canvas, feels as good as it looks

* Versatile - I'll be wearing these at a casual...
Published 7 months ago by Peter Suslock

3.0 out of 5 stars buy small!
Published 23 months ago by uster Tennison

3.0 out of 5 stars buy small!, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Sanuk Men's You Got My Back II Loafer (Apparel)
...well I wished I would have paid 38$ and not the 65$ I paid for them, First of all they don't make 1/2 sizes so I got an 11 for my 10 and 1/2 foot after about a week I was slipping and sliding in a shoe that was now about a 12. I finally took the top apart and cut about a 1/2 inch off all the way around and re sewed them back together. If you are prepared to do this ,fine If not get them 1 size smaller but unless you read my review you won't know to do this and you will find out like I did, buyer beware!Sanuk Men's You Got My Back II Loafer

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational Shoes Offer GREAT Bang For Your Buck - and as Comfy as The Day is Long, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Sanuk Men's You Got My Back II Loafer (Apparel)

Some nice touches are:

* Comfy canvas, feels as good as it looks

* Versatile - I'll be wearing these at a casual beach wedding and they're just fine with a white linen suite as they are with a pair of jeans or shorts.

* Clog style means easy on and off - no worries about them sliding off due to the built in arch of the design.

* Baseball stitching - the strongest stitch there is means these hold up to wear and tear and won't pull apart

* Great Rubber sole - offers enough give for maximum comfort

* Textured bottoms - means these are devoid of slipping and they're squeak free to
boot

Other reviewer are spot on in that these run a bit lagre - I ordered a size down and the fit is perfect

Instantly comfortable right out of the box. These are simply a terrific shoe at an equally terrific price. Plus with a Prime membership you get free two day shipping to boot

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, April 12, 2012
Bought these for my son---he loves them and they look great on. They are comfy and actually fit his VERY wide feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sanuk Men's Loafer, February 2, 2012
A. Kurtz (Philadelphia PA USA) - See all my reviews
At first I wasn't thrilled about the price for just a canvas slip on shoe but my husband ruins all of his shoes by refusing to pull the back up over his heel so took a shot. Was very pleased! Nice, heavy and solid slider and the fit was very true to size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable and a good fit, August 15, 2012
Great "sandal"! Really comfortable, after a few hours it seemed to really mold to my foot nicely. I'm a half size, so I went up half a size, I recommend you do the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite sandals!!, June 26, 2014
Great light weight and confortable sandals that hide my ugly toes!! ;) And there isn't that thing between my toes that hurts like other sandals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, July 16, 2014
Surprised by how comfortable these are. Very happy with the purchase. I have two different sized feet and the right one is quite wide post surgery. I really have to "squish" my foot in - I'm hoping this will stretch. This kind of surprised me as this is a man's shoe (I am female with problem feet.) Usually men's shoes are wide enough. So guys, if you have a really wide foot, I'm not sure they would work for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loafers, June 25, 2014
Super comfy and convenient - simply slip on and go. Love the fact that they look smart from the front yet have the simplicity and comfort of casual sandals.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sloppy loafers., June 25, 2014
These loafers are difficult to put-on; the tops are so soft that they drop=down and you have to use two hands to put them on; definitely not a slip-on!

I'm returning mine.

3.0 out of 5 stars awwwwww yeah, June 25, 2014
Um these looked better in the pic. I wear a 10.5 and these are 11s and they fit good. The price was good. 40 delivered.

Sanuk Men's You Got My Back II Loafer