- YZ8-48 egg incubator is reliable, digital incubators, the YZ8-48 will house 48 Chicken size eggs in the automatic egg turner which gentles turns every 2 hours. This not only makes this great incubator super easy to manage but also gives you the freedom of not having to manage your eggs on a continual basis. The Temperature can be set according to your needs and a high / low alarm will sound if temperature goes over or below.
- The Bottom of the unit has built-in Water Channels making the control of Humidity levels an easy task. An easy to understand and follow instruction manual will easily get you through the set-up process. Made from a durable material enables you to keep the incubator clean and bacteria free for years of problem free incubation of your valuable eggs.
- Why choose our product:1.Automatic egg turning(every 2 hours) 2.Digital temperature control. 3.LED display temperature/humidit/hatching days/egg turning time. 4.Temperature alarm/humidity alarm(when going out setted range) 5.The lastest updated model,more accurate and stable. 6.Easy to clean,simple to use with instructions included. 7.Excellent quality,CE standard/approved 8.Suitable for incubating all poultry:chickens,ducks,gooses,turkey,etc.
- The Temperature can be adjusted between 30°C and 42°C which is more than sufficient for poultry and avian needs.As with the Temperature, an alarm will sound if the Humidity is out of range. A built-in thermometer/hygrometer day counter and a turner countdown timer displays most needed information on the 4 LED panels conveniently located on the front of the unit.
- How to use:1.Test your incubator to see if it functions properly. 2.Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment. 3.Fill one or both water channels depending on local humidity levels. 4.Set the eggs with the pointy side down. 5.Close the lid and switch on the incubator. 6.Press the reset button (left green button) to reset and start the day counter from "0". (this will also rest the egg turning countdown back to 1:59) 7.Keep an eye on the humidity reading and fill the water channels when needed. (normally every 4 days) 8.At day 18 you should remove the tray with the turning mechanism and place the eggs on the top of he bottom grid. 9.At the same time it is important to fill both water channels to increase the humidity. (this is very important to ensure that the eggshell are soft enough for the chicks to break through.) 10.You should never open the lid when the chicks start to hatch.if you do,the loss od the humidity will cause the eggshells of the unhatched eggs to dry out and they won't able to break through the egg.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player