- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
5-Year TV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free on-site service for TVs 37" and above; free shipping for smaller TVs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sanyo 46" LCD 1080p 60Hz HDTV | DP46841
|Price:||$394.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$183.05 (32%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- TV Type: LCD
- Screen Size Class: 46"
- Vertical Resolution: 1080p
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Screen Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Read about our customers' top-rated TVs on our reviews pages: TV Reviews, 4K TV Reviews, LED TV Reviews, Plasma TV Reviews, and Smart TV Reviews. Shop our popular TV brands: LG, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, and VIZIO.
Top Customer Reviews
bought a 60" tv from Sanyo 3 years ago. During the warranty the tv kept shutting off. Brought it to the repair shop and got it "fixed." A year later the tv is doing the SAME thing, but worse. Called Sanyo customer service to have them either repair or replace the tv. NOPE. They will not provide ANY customer service for a tv that was broken from the start.
Needless to say, Sanyo is a low quality company. They put out low quality products (knowing they will break) and have ZERO customer service.
Not worth the "bargain" you think you're getting. They have zero customer service accommodations.
Will NEVER buy anything from this company ever and will let everyone I know to do the same.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worst product ever. Purchased for my husband for our anniversary. TO THE DAY that 90 day warranty expired, the volume started going up and down without anyone touching the remote... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amadeus
We have had the TV for Over a year with no problems outside of ghost screen, where the picture sometimes freezes on the screen. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Tanisha Cook