5.0 out of 5 stars Photographer wife loves them
Published on October 25, 2011 by Jimbo

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced but solid battery
I've been using Sanyo Eneloop's for years.
I normally use the lower 2000 mAh version.
They are my favorite rechargeable battery because they hold a full charge for months without usage.
These new 2500's still perform well but the price makes them a bad investment for me.
I tried the 2500's to see if the extra 25% mAh would justify the $ increase...
Published 19 months ago by B--SpendzAlot

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced but solid battery, November 21, 2012
This review is from: Sanyo New Versio n XX 2500mAh AA Low Self Discharge Batteries x 8 with battery holder (Electronics)
I've been using Sanyo Eneloop's for years.
I normally use the lower 2000 mAh version.
I tried the 2500's to see if the extra 25% mAh would justify the $ increase.
In most real world applications, they do not.
During photo shoots, the batteries do last a bit longer but...
But not long enough to justify paying twice the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photographer wife loves them, October 25, 2011
Jimbo (Lake Tahoe) - See all my reviews
I am the buyer of all my wife's professional photography needs. I do research and buy what I think is best leaving her to worry about more important business matters. We were noticing her rechargeable duracells, lacrosse, other batteries were not holding charges like they used to. Her use is in Canon EX flashes for large volumes of pictures during the gig. After all my research these batteries seemed superior and by all accounts they are. They recycle in the flash quickly and hold a charge even after being out of the charger for a few days. I would recommend these for the occasional user too even at this price. IMO they are the best option.

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge step forward in battery technology, December 17, 2011
Eneloop batteries are a next generation product. No longer do you have to sacrifice battery life because this is a 2500mHA battery (which is very powerfull for a AA). I'm using them in a high-amperage device and they last a very long time. These batteries are heavier than Alkaline batteries. The increased weight must be necessary to provide the long battery life

These batteries replace alkaline batteries while providing more power and the ability to recharge them up to 1500 times.

We're all trying to go green so buy a few rechargeable batteries instead of 100s of alkalines and save some money while doing the planet a favor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in my digital camera., January 18, 2013
I bought three different brands of batteries to use in my digital camera. These ones stand out. They do not drain when sitting around in the camera bag. They last a surprisingly long time in the camera. I don't know what else to say in a battery review: I am ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work, January 4, 2013
I haven't had any issues with these batteries. They work just fine. I recommend them. That's All I have to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries to become my new workhorse, September 13, 2012
I have for years counted on, trusted and only used Lenmar 2500mah and 2700mah AA batteries. I recently started having over heat issues while charging the batteries and having inconsistent output. Some of that was charger issues, I now use the Maha and La Crosse battery chargers. Takes longer to charge than the energizer and Lenmar quick chargers i was using but a better result.
I contacted Lenmar about the overheat problem and they said they hadnt had any complaints. And they sent me replacement batteries as they would get so hot, that the insulation would split and melt off te battery rendering it unusable. These are "professional" batteries and if you can't charge them, you can use them. Quite an expensive ordeal. I also found that once I put these batteries in the Maha charger and "analyzed" them, not one of the "270mah" batteries registered over 2300mah.

The Sanyo xx batteries, are great! The performance is spot on and upon first use I knew I could trust them. I have my main batterie, back ups and back ups to the back ups. So I have layers of batteries with which I rely. These will now be my mains. Couldn't be happier, unless they were 50cents a piece. But I will be replacing all the Lenmars in my service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eneloop 2500XX Sanyo batteries, March 3, 2012
These batteries are impressive. Came fully changed and they are truly a powerhouse of energy. I use the POWEREX rechargeable batteries and these are just as good in my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 3, 2014
After problems resolved OK product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey BUT they last a really really long time!, May 8, 2014
These things REALLY hold their Charge! I still get a full charge after using them for about a year (I even have some that are going on 2 years and I get full charge as well!

I am VERY satisfied with these compared to the energizer rechargeable batteries I use to buy! These are great for cameras, flashlights, remotes etc.!

I use them in my Nikon Cool Pix Camera and My Gre 800 Police Scanner and I use these things A LOT! I have recharged these batteries over and over and over again, they don't discharge while sitting waiting to be used. I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get them now, these batteries are amazing., December 5, 2013
Arthur Taylor (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Get them now. wow. amazing batteries. shot an entire wedding without having to change the pack. I also bought a slow charger to keep them healthy.

Rate and Discover Movies