Make a statement with the Sanyo Innuendo for Boost Mobile, which stands out from the crowd with its curvy profile and distinctive blue color. It conceals an external dial pad that glows through the phone's mirrored finish--which then disappears when not in use--and it flips open at its side to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard. It's an excellent value when paired with Boost's $50 Monthly Unlimited plan featuring no hidden fees and no contracts required. And you'll save money the longer you stick with Boost Mobile, with your monthly payments lowered by $5 for every six on-time payments.
In addition to fast 3G speeds, you'll enjoy GPS navigation capabilities for accessing the optional Sprint Navigation turn-by-turn direction service. And this phone comes with Sprint's intuitive Sprint One Click interface, which allows you to customize the phone with the things you use most like, including e-mail, TV, music, GPS navigation, and Web with Google Search.
Other features include a 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder, microSD memory expansion (with included 1 GB microSD card), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, access to both personal and corporate e-mail, threaded text/picture messaging for easy back-and-forth conversations, and up to 4.5 hours of talk time.
The Sanyo Innuendo weighs 3.8 ounces and measures 4.1 x 2.2 x 0.6 inches. Its 860 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 4.5 hours of talk time. It runs on Sprint's 800/1900 CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A frequencies.
What's in the Box
Sanyo Innuendo handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide
Sprint's Award-Winning One Click Interface
This phone features Sprint's One Click navigation interface, which places eight shortcut tiles along the bottom of the home screen. Instead of navigating through endless phone menus, you can put the things you use the most--features like call logs, texting, Web access and GPS navigation--right up front with instant information related to each feature. For example, when you scroll to text messaging, you'll see the number of new messages received and a single click takes take you to the newest messages. Here's how it works:
- Add your favorite items to the carousel, which is a row of tiles along the bottom of your phone's home screen.
- The carousel can hold up to 15 tiles, which you can add, remove and rearrange to suit your needs.
- Highlight a tile to reveal its menu on your home screen.
- Add up to 8 "bubbles"--at-a-glance items that display on your home screen, like the weather or your daily horoscope.
- Browse and download new tiles from your phone's "Personalize Home Screen" tile. New tiles are available every two weeks.
- Press your navigation left or right key to select a tile; up or down to select a bubble or menu item.
- The "Home" tile always stays put, so you can easily get back to your default display.
About Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile redefines value for wireless consumers with its Monthly Unlimited with Shrinkage no-contract service where the longer you stay the less you pay with on-time payments for unlimited voice, text messaging, web, e-mail, IM and calls to 411. It offers nationwide service on the Nationwide Sprint Network and Nextel National Network, reaching more than 278 million people, with no activation or long-distance fees.
$50 Monthly Unlimited for unlimited nationwide talk, text, web, 411, and e-mail with no contracts. Voicemail, long distance, and call waiting included. And you'll reduce your monthly payment the longer you stay with Shrinkage.
$2 Daily Unlimited provides all the value of Monthly Unlimited and nationwide coverage at a low daily rate. The $2 subscription charge is automatically deducted from your Boost account each day after midnight, regardless of usage, unless the you cancel the subscription. Recharge at least once every 90 days to keep your account active (after 90 days any credit balance will expire).
Pay As You Go gives the freedom to pay by the minute. All nationwide calls and texts are one convenient rate of 20¢ per minute or 20¢ per text message. You can also add other services such as Internet access (50¢ per day with unlimited usage) and e-mail (99¢ per day with unlimited usage).
Boost lowers your monthly payment by $5 for every 6 on-time payments ($50 Monthly Unlimited example illustrated above).
International Connect provides unlimited international talk and text with family and friends around the world. It can be added to Monthly Unlimited and Android Monthly Unlimited plans for an additional $5 per month, and added to the BlackBerry Monthly Unlimited plan for $10 per month.
All Monthly Unlimited plans include Shrinkage and unlimited nationwide talk, text, web, e-mail, and 411. Shrinkage reduces your payment by $5/month for every six on-time payments, up to $15/month in total. Monthly Unlimited shrinks to as low as $35/month, Android Monthly Unlimited to as low as $40/month, or $45/month for BlackBerry Monthly Unlimited.
On-time payments are made on or before the monthly payment date. Your monthly payment date remains the same every month as long as you successfully make your monthly payment. However, if you make a late payment, your payment date will be reset to the day of the month before the date your service is restored (e.g., if your service is restored on February 15th, your monthly payment date will be reset to March 14th).
While it's best to make regular on-time payments each month, payments do not have to be consecutive. If you miss a payment you don't have to start over. The on-time payments made to the account will still be available as well as any savings milestone achieved.
- 2.8-inch internal display (400 x 240 pixels; 262K color depth)
- Full internal QWERTY keyboard for messaging with dedicated text, camera and an emoticon shortcut keys.
- External 10-key for dialing with touch feedback to confirm your action.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes communication headset, hands-free car kits, and A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, and AAC/AAC+ formats
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture and IM instant messaging (via popular services)
- Threaded text messaging lets you see the full conversation for each contact in a chat-like interface.
- Mobile Web browser
- Personal e-mail access
- 2.5mm headphone jack
- Speakerphone for hands-free communication.
Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA), also known as CMAS, is a part of a national alerting system called IPAWS (Integrated Public Alert and Warning System) that enables emergency management officials to rapidly disseminate the warnings and safety information via text alerts to wireless phones based on the phones’ geographic location. The Federal Emergency Management Agency or FEMA is responsible for receiving the alerting information and forwarding the alerts to participating wireless carriers such as Sprint. Such alerts may come from the President of the United States; the National Weather Service, state or county public safety officials. This system is integrated into the same national alerting services that serve television and radio today.