From the Manufacturer
Experience heart pounding 1GHz performance with the SAPPHIRE HD 7770 GHz Edition.
NEVER SETTLE. Get blistering-fast 1GHz performance with the SAPPHIRE HD 7770 GHz Edition graphics card. Made for the enthusiast on a budget and mainstream users looking for increased graphics performance, the SAPPHIRE HD 7770 is built on AMD’s new 28nm process and the highly acclaimed GCN graphics processing architecture. Other features include: GPU core clock speed of 1GHz, 1GB of fast DDR5 memory, Dual-link DVI, HDMI and 2 mini-DisplayPort outputs and 100% Microsoft DX11™ compliant.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7770 GHz Edition is the third generation of DirectX 11 compatible solutions from the graphics division of AMD - formerly ATI. The new SAPPHIRE HD 7770 GHz Edition is ready for DirectX 11.1 and the new Windows 8 operating system as well as delivering all the features of the current DirectX 11 such as DirectCompute11 and multi threaded communications with the CPU.
For enthusiasts wishing to maximise performance, a new version of the SAPPHIRE overclocking tool, TriXX supporting this latest generation of technology is available free to download from the SAPPHIRE website. TriXX allows tuning of GPU voltage as well as core and memory clocks, whilst continuously displaying temperature. Manual control of fan speed is supported, as well as user created fan profiles and the ability to save up to four different performance settings.
- AMD Radeon HD 7750 Graphics Processor
- 1 x Dual-Link DVI
- 2 x Mini DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 GB 128 -bit DDR5 memory
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0
- Discrete Digital Multi-Point Audio
- PCI Express 3.0
Innovation for over 11 years!
SAPPHIRE Technology is a manufacturer and global supplier of graphics cards since 2001 and has consistently been the worldwide market leader with its graphics products.
SAPPHIRE HD 7770 GHz Edition
- AMD Radeon GPU running at 1.125GHz Core Clock.
- 1GB of GDDR5 running effectively @ 4500MHz
- HDMI with 3D. Support for Deep Color, 7.1 High Bitrate Audio, and 3D Stereoscopic, ensuring the highest quality Blu-ray and video experience possible from your PC.
- Display Port. Enjoy the benefits of the latest generation display interface, DisplayPort. With the ultra high HD resolution, the graphics card ensures that you are able to support the latest generation of LCD monitors.
- AMD App Acceleration: Technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance.
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0 featuring stereo 3D-multi-display stereoscopic 3D support via DisplayPort 16K X 16K maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per GPU. Perfect for powering HD displays.