Gamers never compromise.
Never settle for less with SAPPHIRE's HD 7950 Vapor-X 3GB OC Edition graphics card. Driven by the power of AMD's next-generation 28-nm GCN architecture and 3GB of memory and paired with SAPPHIRE's Vapor-X technology and you have a blazing fast ticket to experience gaming like never before - all at cool temperatures and with low noise. OC Editions are factory overclocked right out of the box – maximize your performance even more, using TriXX, SAPPHIRE’s exclusive overclocking tool. TriXX allows tuning of GPU voltage as well as core and memory clocks, while continuously displaying temperature.
- CrossFire Bridge Interconnect Cable
- 8 PIN to 4 PIN Power Cable
- DVI to VGA Adapter
- 8-PIN to 4 PIN x2 Power Cable
- HDMI 1.4a high speed 1.8 meter cable
- Mini Display Port to SL-DVI Active dongle
- 275mm long x 115mm wide x 52mm high
- 2.5 x slot
SAPPHIRE HD Vapor-X 7950 3GB OC Edition
- VaporX Technology: Innovative Vapor-X cooling technology allows products to run not only cooler but also much quieter.
- OC Edition: factory overclocked out of the box
- TriXX exclusive overclocking software
- AMD HD3D Technology: Enjoy the most immersive experience possible with full support for High Definition Stereoscopic 3D, a technique that presents 2D images (movies, games, photos) in a format that creates the illusion of three-dimensional depth when using compatible 3D displays / glasses / software.
- AMD App Acceleration: Technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL, DirectCompute or DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA).
- AMD HD Media Accelerator: Optimize and dramatically improve video playback on your computer by taking advantage of hardware video acceleration from your AMD Radeon GPU. With full 3D stereoscopic decode you can enjoy it all in 3D. AMD HD Media Accelerator speeds up the decode of one 1080p and one 1080i HD video streams simultaneously by hardware, and the new hardware encodes/transcoder processes your media content faster than ever!
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0 featuring support for stereo 3D-multi-display stereoscopic 3D support via DisplayPort 16K X 16K maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per GPU. Perfect for powering HD displays.