Elevate your Mac Pro with SAPPHIRE’s HD 7950 Mac Edition
Finally, next generation AMD Radeon performance for Mac Pro (2010 and later). Get faster processing of gaming, audio/video editing, and content creation as well as cutting-edge integrated dual-display support with cables included. Exclusive to SAPPHIRE, the HD 7950 Mac Edition is based on AMD’s latest Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture. This highly acclaimed architecture delivers a significant graphics performance boost for Mac Pro users in a wide range of applications including gaming, audio or video editing and content creation. The SAPPHIRE HD 7950 Mac Edition is equipped with 3GB of the latest GDDR5 memory, and its Dual Asynchronous Compute Engines (ACE) deliver up to 4.3 TFLOPS Single Precision compute power. It provides hardware support for Open GL 4.2 and Open CL 1.2 as well as AMD HD3D technology and APP acceleration.
Flexible display support
Cutting-edge integrated display support includes two mini Display Port outputs with a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2160 per display under MacOS X. The card also features a 3GHz HDMI 1.4a port. This output also supports a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2160. Finally, there is a Dual-link DVI port with HDCP, which supports a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1600. As this is a DVI-I port it can also be used with the older style VGA monitors, with adapter supplied. The card supports two display outputs to be used at the same time, allowing dual monitor configurations to be used for increased productivity.
Innovation for over 11 years!
SAPPHIRE Technology is a manufacturer and global supplier of graphics cards, small form factor PCs, mainboards and more since 2001 and has consistently been the worldwide market leader with its graphics products.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7950 Mac Edition is compatible with Apple Mac Pro models from 2010 and later with an available PCI- Express x 16 slot. Two six-pin power cables required are supplied with the card. A driver disk is provided which enables the card to be used with Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion) or later. The SAPPHIRE HD 7950 Mac Edition can also be used in the latest PC architectures. It has Dual Firmware support via a simple Firmware (Dual BIOS) switch. In one position the Sapphire HD 7950 MAC Edition supports Mac OS X/Windows under non-UEFI compliant mode and in the other it supports Windows with UEFI hybrid firmware enabled. A Windows driver disk is also included.
- AMD Radeon 7950 GPU running at 800MHz Engine Clock
- 3GB of 256-bit GDDR5 running effectively @ 5000MHz
- HDMI with 3D. Support for Deep Color, 7.1 High Bitrate Audio, and 3D Stereoscopic, ensuring the highest quality Blu- ray and video experience possible from your PC.
- 2 Mini Display Ports. Enjoy the benefits of the latest generation display interface, Display Port. With the ultra-high HD resolution, the graphics card ensures that you are able to support the latest generation of LCD monitors.
- Accessories included: DVI to VGA Adapter, Mini-DP to DP Cable, 2 x 6 pin power cable for MAC (250MM), User Manual, Driver CD for Mac, Driver CD for Windows
- Size dimensions: 279mm long x 110mm wide x 35mm high; requires 2 PCI-E slots