|Screen Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 X 1600|
|Memory Speed||1300 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Radeon HD 7770|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1 GB|
From the Manufacturer
Expect the unexpected with SAPPHIRE HD 7770 Vapor-X OC Edition.
Powered by AMD’s Radeon™ HD 7770 revolutionary 28nm GCN Arhitecture, you can now crank up the settings, devastate your enemies and bear witness to absurdly high frame rates—DirectX® 11 has never looked this good. The SAPPHIRE HD 7770 Vapor-X Edtion features 1GB of 256 bit GDDR5 memory, 2 Display Ports, HDMI 1.4a and DVI-i. Expand your visual horizons with the next generation of AMD Eyefinity technology, featuring all-new support for stereo 3D, Vapor-X® superior cooling and much more.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7770 Vapor-X OC Edition is the first card in this generation to use the SAPPHIRE exclusive implementation of Vapor chamber cooling technology. Previous products with Vapor-X have received world wide acclaim for delivering very efficient cooling that allows the card to run at higher speeds but with very low noise levels. Based on the latest GPU technology from AMD, the SAPPHIRE HD 7770 Vapor-X OC Edition has 1GB of the latest DDR5 memory, and is factory overclocked with core clocks of 1100MHz and memory clocks of 1300MHz (5.2 GB/s effective) to deliver excellent performance.
Working or gaming with multiple monitors is becoming increasingly popular, and the SAPPHIRE HD 7700 series supports this with AMD Eyefinity, now in its second generation. The SAPPHIRE HD 7770 Vapor-X OC Edition has two DVI ports (DVI-I and DVI-D), HDMI and a single DisplayPort output. In addition, the SAPPHIRE HD 7700 series cards can output multiple, independent audio streams allowing the correct audio content to be associated with different applications on different screens.
HDMI specifications have increased in the HD 7000 series. Fast HDMI 1.4a supports Stereoscopic 3D with enhanced frame rates of 60Hz per eye - 120Hz total. It is also ready for the next generation of 4K displays that can be driven from a single high speed input of 3GHz HDMI 1.4a or DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2.
Innovation for over 11 years!
SAPPHIRE Technology is a manufacturer and global supplier of graphics cards since 2001 and has consistently been the worldwide market leader with its graphics products.
SAPPHIRE HD 7770 Vapor-X OC Edition
- AMD Radeon GPU running at 1.1GHz Core Clock.
- 1GB of GDDR5 running effectively @ 5200MHz
- Dual-X Cooling. Dual-X is a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans that provide quiet and very cool operation even under extreme load.
- HDMI with 3D. Support for Deep Color, 7.1 High Bitrate Audio, and 3D Stereoscopic, ensuring the highest quality Blu-ray and video experience possible from your PC.
- Display Port. Enjoy the benefits of the latest generation display interface, DisplayPort. With the ultra high HD resolution, the graphics card ensures that you are able to support the latest generation of LCD monitors.
- SAPPHIRE’s innovative Vapor-X cooling technology allows products to run not only cooler but also much quieter. A Vapor-X product means a virtually silent gaming experience and more headroom to explore performance tweaking !