Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on March 2, 2016
Disappointed in the book.
on August 25, 2015
It's a beautiful book with artfully arranged illustrations, great heavy-weight glossy paper, pleasant to handle. However, after owning it for several months I only tried 1 recipe from it and though it was good, it was not mind-blowing finger-licking good and in the aftermath not worth the time and effort that went into making it. I am sure that the author's goal was NOT to intimidate and dissuade you from baking, but it happened to me (at least with these recipes). I am a casual baker, but I make my own dough for pizza and other things from scratch, and I really love making baked desserts, however this was just disappointing for me. It didn't live up to the hype. It is just sitting on my cookbook shelf, unused.
on November 30, 2015
Excellent book but the description stated in good condition and the book came with the binding falling apart. Not worth the hassle to try and return it.