4.0 out of 5 stars better than the finding bigfoot tv show
I really don't understand those being so negative about this film. Here's what it is in a nutshell:

It's a few people like you and I out in the remote wilderness documenting their very good findings as best they can.
No, they don't have $20,000 cameras.
No, they don't have a famous actor as narrator.
No, they don't have ambient sound to try to...
Published 10 months ago by BP

1.0 out of 5 stars Snorfest & a waste of money
The person that writes the 5 star reviews for the DVDs in the series (Western Tracker) is also the person that is in the DVDs (Andrew Peterson) and produces them. Nice that you rate your projects as 5 Stars and write them as if you are a viewer.

Published 16 months ago by Mikey Ramone

1.0 out of 5 stars Snorfest & a waste of money, August 2, 2013

If you want to see aimless wandering in the forest and a showcase for the equipment used, these DVDs are for you. You will not see evidence or anything other than "Did you hear that? It's a sasquatch" type of scenes, then this redundant series is for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible- Skip this title, August 19, 2012
We were left speechless at the amateurish and poor quality of this production. The demeanor of the "team leader" (we only see him and his wife) made us question the validity of his findings.

4.0 out of 5 stars better than the finding bigfoot tv show, January 4, 2014

No, they don't have $20,000 cameras.
No, they don't have a famous actor as narrator.
No, they don't have ambient sound to try to enhance what you're experiencing at the present moment.
No, it's not world class video editing, but it's certainly good enough.
You will enjoy this film if you're interested in the topic and findings rather than a "movie like" production for pure entertainment purposes. It would get 5 stars if the editing was a bit better and the video was longer, but I certainly enjoyed it and they definitely have good findings.

4.0 out of 5 stars good research dvd on bigfoot, August 11, 2013
This review is from: Sasquatch of Canada (DVD)
these bigfoot researches have their act together here. they don't just go into the woods and make a lot of noise. I got some good ideas from them when I go with my friends looking for bigfoot. I think the dvd was worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars a lot of good evidence, September 24, 2012
dreamer7777 (CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sasquatch of Canada (DVD)
I like this dvd because it has a lot of good evidence and they take you deep in the woods and the scenery is very beautiful. The main video is not 90 min. though, it is only 79 mins long, they must include the time of the extras in with the total time. My favorite part was when they found where big foot was nesting, and the feeding area. The bed is very big, it is like 8 feet long and really wide and it is made really soft with twigs. and it also shows that bigfood eats mushrooms.

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of time, June 28, 2014
This documentary was very boring. Just some people wandering around the woods looking for bigfoot and not finding one. Yawner.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste, February 27, 2014
Rose Sweet "Rose" (Monroe, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews
I really regret paying to rent this. I mean seriously? Their photos of Bigfoot footprints are ridiculous. Every inch of the forest is covered with leaves and then all of a sudden you have a place where there's a footprint in the middle of all the leaves were there are no leaves and only mud. It looks like someone cleared the leaves away and then used a wooden foot to make the print. This is boring and useless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, February 2, 2014
LisaA (Bradenton, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Watched this and thought it was very entertaining. Set out to find proof and investigate so we were entertained for the evening. I would watch this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 6, 2013
Great documentary! Very detailed analysis and lots of great evidence! The audio recordings put chills down my spine! I highly recommend watching this if you are a bigfoot fanatic like myself!

2.0 out of 5 stars motion sickness - jumpy camera motion, December 31, 2012
I wish someone had mentioned in their reviews about the jagged motion of the camera while the investigators were walking; because I was not able to watch this movie. After watching 20 minutes of the movie I started to get motion sickness. I would not have rented this if I had known about this, that would have been a helpful review.

So 20 minutes into it..I jumped forward 15 min to escape the moving camera..but came across it again, so I kept jumping forward (there were some still stable shots at times...but also moving filming that was jumpy). Sad to say I had to stop watching because I was feeling a little sick from the constant jumpy walking motion of the camera, so I never got to hear those sounds others mentioned in their reviews.

If you are someone who gets motion sickness, you may want to pass on this film...but if you don't, then maybe it is the movie for you. Me?, I wish I had my rental fee back.

Sasquatch of Canada
Sasquatch of Canada by Bigfoot Research Center (DVD - 2012)
$12.99