Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 19, 2013
We had tried giving our son plastic and wooden teethers and even frozen washcloths we already had, but he wasn't interested in them for very long. But he will chew on these washcloth teethers for longer, and they seem to help when he is cranky from teething.

You just get them wet and put them in the freezer ahead of time, then pull them out when needed. They also can go through the washing machine on gentle to clean them. They have held up well so far, though we've only had them a couple months. I would highly recommend them, especially if your baby isn't very interested in other teethers.
on March 11, 2013
These are good for teething when frozen or just at room temperature. We bought these when my daughter was 4 months and her first two teeth started popping through. The grapes are her favorite and we leave those out on her tray table or play mat for her to chew on whenever. For the watermelon, we wet one half and put it in a baggie in the freezer. when her teeth get bad, we pull it out and let her chew on that. Both are a good size for baby's hands, machine washable, and get use in our home.
on May 24, 2013
I bought for my 4 months baby a teether with water inside, after she started to put her hand in her mouth. However, she wasn't able to carry it, it was too heavy for her to grab and lift. So, I bought these two and she was able to grab them easily.
on June 21, 2013
My daughter absolutely loves these teethers. She prefers them over all other others - sophie, raspberry chewies paci style, zoli stick teethers, water filled teethers, etc. I wet these down with a little water (so they are wet but not dripping) and place them in the freezer. My daughter is currently getting all 4 molars and 3 canines. Brutal teething! But these make her so very happy and she chews and sucks on them for long periods of time. They definitely help the teething pain. Highly recommend!!
on September 15, 2013
These are perfect for my baby to chew on. He's six months now and has loved them since he first got teeth at 4.5 months. I soak them, wring them out, then freeze them. He chews on them while they're frozen and happily sucks on them as they thaw. They don't make a mess because I don't freeze much water in them, so the terry material holds it in as it melts. We have lots of cold teethers, and these are by far my baby's favorites.

I think these would go through the washer fine, but I wash them after use by soaking in hot water and baby soap (usually when I'm washing bottles, pumping equipment, baby toothbrushes, etc.), then rinse them thoroughly in clean water. They usually go right back into the freezer at that point.
review image
on April 25, 2013
Yeah, you could freeze a washcloth out of your cabinet and would work the same way, but these are much cuter, much more convenient and baby loves them.
on September 12, 2013
This is my son's favorite teething toy. I wet it with water and put it in the freezer. Baby LOVES to suck on a cool bit of cloth and suck the water out. When it's warm again, he gets upset. I think that the coolness soothes his gums, while the melting water quenches his thirst. Sure, you could use a plain old washcloth, but it's nice for baby to have designated cloths that are just for him!
on October 1, 2014
I bought this for my 3 month old because people told me my son was teething. He enjoys terry cloth toys so I thought he would enjoy these teethers. He did not like them. I tried them wet and frozen, wet and refrigerated, wet and room temperature, and dry. He did not like any version. I think they may be too thin, since he enjoys chewing on thick toys more.
on January 20, 2015
this is a cute product, good quality, but my baby has not used it as a teether. she prefers unhealthy hard objects, like table corners, poles, and door stoppers. she loves carrying these teethers around tho. she really likes the red watermelon. it fits in her hand perfectly, so she can run around with it, waving around.
on December 31, 2015
I have heard that teething gels and other medications are not recommended for teething babies anymore and that simply giving them a cold washcloth was the best idea. I thought there was no way it would really help that much but I was wrong! my daughters have both loved these and they do seem to help a lot! I put them either in the fridge or freezer after dampening them and they love it! These are durable enough that I have been able to save them from my first daughter who is now 3 and use them for my second who is now 6 months. So happy with this purchase and I would definitely recommend them!