Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on October 20, 2012
My oldest is 30. I used these bottles then. I have since ordered them for all my grandchildren and friends and all have enjoyed them. Great for feeding on the run. Order was quickly filled and delivered. Will order again.
on March 29, 2013
I wish they had these when my daughter was a baby. They worked great for my granddaughter and I would definatley reccomend them. She has now moved onto the sippy cups but are saving them for the next little one.
on February 1, 2012
They are wonderful and work so well. My son is only 3 months so this is great for giving him rice cereal, oatmeal & even the puréed fruits to help give him something more than just milk to help him feel full longer. Great product & easy to assemble and clean.
on September 10, 2012
I love this product. I have twin 4month old boys,and we are just introducing baby food. We found it really hard to feed them with spoons. This product made it easy for the transition. I would recommend these to my friends and family.
on September 5, 2012
I can not say enough good things about this product. With my middle son I was totally on the go driving from work to daycare to pick up the kids then off to pick up my husband across at his job. Sometimes we did get hom until after 8 PM. It was very hard to feed the baby that way and this feeder was a GODSEND!! super esy to pack, easy to use, easy to clean.. for .. a busy Mom's BFF!! Thank you SASSY for making these!
on April 20, 2012
I have bought these before. They make feeding the baby so much easier. The baby can hold it and feed themselves. Very convenient . Love these feeders. Super easy to clean also.
on August 28, 2012
My daughter loves these bottles, I have recommended them to a family member to get when her bab need to have cereal.
on January 30, 2012
I really like the food bottles. These in particular are hard to close. The lids can be difficult and if my daughter drops it from her highchair sometimes the inside piece go sideways.
on January 16, 2012
Was wonderful dealing with company. Product was just what I wanted. It actually has not been used yet, but I am very pleased with the product.
on August 13, 2012
WE LOVE THESE BOTTLES. GREAT FOR MY BABY WHO WAS NOT ADJUSTING TO USING THE SPOON. WORKS WELL FOR CEREAL OR BABY FOOD.