5.0 out of 5 stars High End Product!
Published on October 26, 2011 by teacher_chick

1.0 out of 5 stars Sassy Wrist Rattles
Published 6 months ago by Patrick Sadowski

5.0 out of 5 stars High End Product!, October 26, 2011
This review is from: Sassy 2 Piece Wrist Rattles Set, Styles May Vary (Baby Product)
Was greatly surprised when these arrived in the mail. They look expensive and are very well made. Not made with cheap materials that are halfway sewn on or parts falling off so I was pleased at their appearance. Baby loves them! We got the blue mouse and orange bear. These are nice big wrist rattles, not small and chinchy. my baby is 12 weeks old and they do not fit snugly around his wrist yet, so I liked that because he can still wear them now, but he will get to wear them for quite a while as well. On other wrist rattles I have tried, the velcro strap was so small my baby would already have outgrown them by now, but not these. They are cute and very vibrant and colorful as well, appear very high end for a great price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertainment promised!, May 29, 2013
These wrist rattles are great for babies when they start to recognize their hands. The noise level is fine and I did not mind that you are not able to choose the two that are sent, they are all SO cute!.

I gave it four stars due to the fact that they do not go very small. The connecter is velcro and when we first got them for my baby, they would easily fall off since they were not able to tighten. Obviously we would not want it super tight but a bit more control over the size would have been helpful.

Other than that, they keep my son entertained and are cute to look at!

5.0 out of 5 stars Babies love these, November 21, 2013
Got these for my grandson. He was just born the 19th but I have checked them thoroughly and they are well made and have a nice rattle sound. Have used these types on my five kids and my other two grand children and it's always a winner!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sassy Wrist Rattles, December 17, 2013
We purchased these in order to place on our daughters wrist in order to start the process of hand eye coordination. Very disappointed as we have other Sassy products. The velcro is not the best quality, not very flexible, and "scratchy". The velcro does not stick well to the each, making this a very poorly made product, especially for infants. Would NOT recommend this product to anyone who is looking to place in on their child's wrists. In case you are thinking of using it on legs, unless your baby has very very thin legs, it work there either.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT TOY FOR BABY!, May 27, 2013
My baby loves it. Great for babies 3 months or older! She loves it attached to her wrist and her ankle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soooo cute!, February 25, 2013
I got these wrist rattles for my 3 month old daughter. We got a little blue mouse, and a yellow lion. My daughter loves these and smiles at them. The only complaint is that they are quite large on her wrist but I just twist up the material and they stay put.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but ..., June 8, 2013
I ordered 2 sets of these hoping to get all four different kinds. Instead I got two of the same set. Sadly I am returning one set. The product itself is great. My baby loves them but it is inconvenient to the consumer to have no way of specifying which ones you want and to have to settle for whatever they ship you

4.0 out of 5 stars My son likes it, March 12, 2013
Good product, does what it is supposed to, although it would be better if you could make it tighter. It was a little loose so my son slipped out of it. Not really a big deal for me though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too small, January 26, 2013
They were way too small, ma grandson only got to use them for 2 werks they were so tight on his wrist.
they should let you know how small they really are.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Rattles!, January 15, 2013
mimi (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
I like these rattles. They are attractive, well made, sound is good, easy to shake, easy to wipe off and easy to put on the wrists.

Rate and Discover Movies