5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite toy

2.0 out of 5 stars Better rattles out there
Published on April 23, 2011 by Alizabeth Szilagyi

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite toy, July 11, 2010
This review is from: Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black (Baby Product)
I don't know what it is about this toy but it's STILL my daughter's favorite toy and she is 9 months old! We got it for her when she was a month and a half old and just learning how to grasp and feel. The sounds and contrasting colors held her attention wonderfully. A few months later it was a great way to keep her distracted during tummy time. After that it was great to hang on the rings on her carseat or on her play mat. And now it's one of the first toys she crawls to. We love this rattle!

4.0 out of 5 stars fun teether/rattle, September 24, 2010
This review is from: Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black (Baby Product)
My son didn't like this when I first got it for him (at about 3-4 months) I kept it in the diaper bag just in case. It was the only toy I had one day and he was a little over 5 months and teething like crazy. He loved the 3 rings and the nubby green and blue section. He also tries to shove the whole ball in his mouth. He shakes it like mad after slobbering on it using it as a teeter.

All in all get it. It is cheap, not painted and you can put it on your wrist as a bracelet when you don't have an extra hand and a toy is needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this rattle!, January 28, 2010
This review is from: Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black (Baby Product)
Our 3 month old LOVES this rattle. She giggles when it shakes and the little beads inside move. Honestly this is the first rattle that really catches her attention. She likes to grasp it herself, it's light enough for her to do so. A great deal here on Amazon as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the black and white., March 15, 2011
This review is from: Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black (Baby Product)
My baby doesn't like this rattle as well as some others with smaller diameter places to grasp but he does like to look at it. I hear that black and white is supposedly stimulating to a baby.

It doesn't make much noise when you shake it, just the plastic rings bouncing up and down. I'd say this is a good church rattle - it makes a little noise but not enough to disturb others like some other rattles might.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, February 23, 2011
This review is from: Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black (Baby Product)
My baby loves this toy. It was his favorite when he was younger, and he still enjoys it. I like that it is simple, cheap, and easy to put in my diaper bag. I give it 4 stars because of the part where the little balls are gets condensation in it when I clean it. I wish it were solid. Overall, I would buy this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple toy, much interest!, December 31, 2010
This review is from: Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black (Baby Product)
I purchased this rattle for our new granddaughter, and at 5 months, she still loves it. The high contrast attracted her eyes from the beginning, and now the different textures and moving rings helps with her grasping and manipulating. I'm sure that soon she'll be using as a teether! I would recommend highly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Better rattles out there, April 23, 2011
This review is from: Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black (Baby Product)
When my son was just brand new I liked this rattle. The contrast seemed great for a newborn, and I'd dangle it over him while he laid on his back. He was curious and it was nice bonding time. But. Once he was old enough to grab and shake rattles, this one held no interest for him. He (and I) preferred ones a little wider and that didn't loop full circle -- they are easier to shake and grab. He (and I) preferred ones that had a teether on them -- everything I gave him started going right to his mouth and he quickly learned this one wasn't satisfying on those little gums.

Overall, it wasn't expensive and it did get some use . . . but I'd just suggest going for something a little chunkier that doesn't loop around and that will fit better into their drooling mouth. The infantino peek-a-boo bug was our personal favorite. Sassy also makes something similar to this but that doesn't loop in a full circle and that has a soft, liquid filled teether opposite the ball. He enjoys that one. I'm just going to throw this one out or donate it. It serves no purpose now that we have the other one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright colors, good contrast, October 5, 2010
This review is from: Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black (Baby Product)
I received this as a shower gift before my son was born. Within a few weeks of his coming home from the hospital, he could easily track this across his field of vision. As he's grown, he's been able to interact with it more, and at eight months, he still loves it! Now he can actually use it as intended as a rattle, as well as chewing on it. A good first toy for any baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like But Baby Less Than Thrilled, April 2, 2014
molu (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black (Baby Product)
I like this rattle. Makes sounds and is bright, textured, and has a fun shape. Wished my baby liked it too. She might just not like rattles. All babies are different. She will hold it and shake it for a couple of seconds but mainly she just throws it on the floor whenever I hand it to her. On that note, it is easy to wash.

Good thing it was not expensive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Headline goes here..., November 14, 2013
This review is from: Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black (Baby Product)
Totally worth the cost; my 16w old loves it. An easy thing to keep in the diaper bag to whip out and entertain her with when we're out and about and she's getting fussy.

Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black