5.0 out of 5 stars Love the versatility of this toy!
Published on July 30, 2010 by P.B.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice toy
i choose this rating bcuz everytime my son shake this toy the ring keep falling off, i like it for my 9 month old son bcuz it will not hurt him when he is shaking it. i dislike it bcuz the ring keep falling off. i would recommend it bcuz it's not dangerous for the little to play with and put in there mouth.
Published 19 months ago by najeebah

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the versatility of this toy!, July 30, 2010
P.B. (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sassy Ring O' Links Rattle Developmental Toy (Baby Product)
I ordered two of these ring o' links because my daughter and I both love this product. My daughter simply loves playing with this. Her favorite link is the black and white which she frequently uses as a teething ring. This toy is perfect for on-the-go and it doesn't take up a lot of space in my diaper bag. I can simply take this toy wherever we go and it'll keep my daughter entertained. I love the different textures and colors. The best thing about this toy is that it is BPA free. It states it on the packaging. I was receiving conflicting reviews from moms who say that this is or this is not BPA free, so I contacted Sassy and received the following email from them:

Thank you for your email. The Ring O' Links has always been BPA-free. Be assured we only use safe non-toxic materials. The safety of the children using/playing with our products is our primary concern, and all of our products meet and exceed all safety standards set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and the American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM). Each consumer is valued, and we thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best Regards, Judy/Sassy Consumer Relations

I hope that clarifies any confusion regarding BPA and this particular product. I'll be purchasing more of these links as gifts for other moms!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have baby item - great longevity, February 15, 2010
I purchased 2 of these and use them for everything. Use them to attach infant toys to stroller bars, baby gyms, infant bar handles, shopping cart covers etc.... When baby gets oldler they are great for teething and playing. Around 12 months of age, they can start linking them themselves for a great fine motor skill game. Then when they are toddling around, you can use them to link cabinets together to prevent babies from opening them. Such a cheap must have item. Highly recommend!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, textured, pretty rings, February 15, 2010
Very vibrant colors. The textures are interesting and make the ring feel more substantial than others I've seen. Often I catch the baby playing with and teething on these instead of the toys it is supposed to hold. The only downside is that sometimes I want to attach a toy to his stroller with these and my baby can pull hard and separate one ring from another, detaching the toy. In fact teaching a baby to separate the rings is one of the suggested uses of this toy, so maybe what it lacks for my purposes is made up for in its other functions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as toys - and useful for you!, December 11, 2009
I love these things . . .

Toddler uses them as bracelets, to chew, to hook other toys onto things.

Mom uses them to lock Toddler out of kitchen cabinets, to hook her packages to the stroller, to hang bras off a hanger to dry . . .

The list is endless.

5.0 out of 5 stars my daugther love it, June 26, 2011
ilucero (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:29 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Multifunctional., September 23, 2011
Tamara (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This is a nice toy to have. My 7 month old daughter likes banging and mouthing the links. It is also very functional because I can use the links to attach toys to her stroller. Nice, paint free and easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter LOVES this, September 22, 2013
Perfect toy for 3-4 month olds learning to grab. Our daughter holds it, chews on it and shakes it. Such a simple, but great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, May 25, 2013
I link all of the rings together and have my baby feel the different textures on the rings. She's just discovered her hands so it's fun watching her start to grasp these rings and feel them. The colors are also vibrant so she enjoys looking at them when I hold them in front her. I'm getting really good use out of this toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2mos old!, October 4, 2011
My 2 mos old just started holding this today, and hasn't let go. its versatile inexpensive and bold. i would def recommend this. a winner

5.0 out of 5 stars great, inexpensive item... great for when kids get a little older, December 15, 2010
When my son was 4 months and under, he didnt love these. He got bored of them very quickly... and we never really gave him electronic toys (that would make static toys uninteresting)... his favorite toys werethe infantino butterfly, his baby einstein activity center, etc....

Good thing is, they are not a huge investment, so it doesnt hurt to try.

Furthermore, I am not confident that this toy meets the standards of safety I would like... My son puts everything into his mouth, so I would like to buy toys made outside of China... looking to get some Haba toys next.

UPDATE: My son is a little older now, and he likes holding these... they are a fine toy. In the end I am glad I purchased... its a small investment and good to have around as a small distraction for him. He loves it when I hang the rings from his Baby Einstein Around The World Play Gym. They make a great grabbing toy then and he often prefers it to some of the other Baby Einstein toys that come with the gym.