Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$2.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 30, 2010
I ordered two of these ring o' links because my daughter and I both love this product. My daughter simply loves playing with this. Her favorite link is the black and white which she frequently uses as a teething ring. This toy is perfect for on-the-go and it doesn't take up a lot of space in my diaper bag. I can simply take this toy wherever we go and it'll keep my daughter entertained. I love the different textures and colors. The best thing about this toy is that it is BPA free. It states it on the packaging. I was receiving conflicting reviews from moms who say that this is or this is not BPA free, so I contacted Sassy and received the following email from them:

Thank you for your email. The Ring O' Links has always been BPA-free. Be assured we only use safe non-toxic materials. The safety of the children using/playing with our products is our primary concern, and all of our products meet and exceed all safety standards set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and the American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM). Each consumer is valued, and we thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best Regards, Judy/Sassy Consumer Relations

I hope that clarifies any confusion regarding BPA and this particular product. I'll be purchasing more of these links as gifts for other moms!
55 comments| 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2010
I purchased 2 of these and use them for everything. Use them to attach infant toys to stroller bars, baby gyms, infant bar handles, shopping cart covers etc.... When baby gets oldler they are great for teething and playing. Around 12 months of age, they can start linking them themselves for a great fine motor skill game. Then when they are toddling around, you can use them to link cabinets together to prevent babies from opening them. Such a cheap must have item. Highly recommend!!
on February 15, 2010
Very vibrant colors. The textures are interesting and make the ring feel more substantial than others I've seen. Often I catch the baby playing with and teething on these instead of the toys it is supposed to hold. The only downside is that sometimes I want to attach a toy to his stroller with these and my baby can pull hard and separate one ring from another, detaching the toy. In fact teaching a baby to separate the rings is one of the suggested uses of this toy, so maybe what it lacks for my purposes is made up for in its other functions.
on December 11, 2009
I love these things . . .

Toddler uses them as bracelets, to chew, to hook other toys onto things.

Mom uses them to lock Toddler out of kitchen cabinets, to hook her packages to the stroller, to hang bras off a hanger to dry . . .

The list is endless.
on September 16, 2010
This is essentially a few basic links on a nicer black and white link. Just buy the 24 pack of links from Bright Starts. Cheaper and more links for your money.
on September 23, 2011
This is a nice toy to have. My 7 month old daughter likes banging and mouthing the links. It is also very functional because I can use the links to attach toys to her stroller. Nice, paint free and easy to clean.
on May 25, 2013
I link all of the rings together and have my baby feel the different textures on the rings. She's just discovered her hands so it's fun watching her start to grasp these rings and feel them. The colors are also vibrant so she enjoys looking at them when I hold them in front her. I'm getting really good use out of this toy!
on June 29, 2013
I almost didn't buy this toy the last time I ordered things from Amazon, thinking it would just be another object to clutter in my apartment, buy eventually I ordered the two pack, because it was just a great price. I'm so glad I did because it is my baby's favorite toy!

She is three months old, doens't grab it yet, but she kicks and smiles of excitement every time she sees it hanging in front of her! I'm so glad I bought two, now I always have one at hand at home and the other goes everywhere with us inside the diaper bag.

Simple, small, lightwieight and effective. Love it.
on March 19, 2015
I have had these connected to the handle on my children's car seat carrier for the last 4 years. I have a car seat the snaps in and out of the car for my young child, (now on child number 2 ) and I put this onto the handle that you carry the seat by, it gives my young son ( now daughter ) something fun play with that they can chew on, spin around, and develop motor skills, while keeping them entertained as they sit in the seat on car rides, or in a shopping cart trip through the local grocery store. I highly recommend this for any parent with young chlidren ( FYI I gave the same review to the Tomy Lamaze Play and Grow Moose as it has sat alongside this toy and I am just as pleased
on March 12, 2014
The rings come apart from the main ring and have different textures which is nice for my 5 month old to chew on. Her 2 year old cousin seems to enjoy them more, probably because of all the different colors and she likes taking them on and off the ring.