Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on July 30, 2010
I ordered two of these ring o' links because my daughter and I both love this product. My daughter simply loves playing with this. Her favorite link is the black and white which she frequently uses as a teething ring. This toy is perfect for on-the-go and it doesn't take up a lot of space in my diaper bag. I can simply take this toy wherever we go and it'll keep my daughter entertained. I love the different textures and colors. The best thing about this toy is that it is BPA free. It states it on the packaging. I was receiving conflicting reviews from moms who say that this is or this is not BPA free, so I contacted Sassy and received the following email from them:

Thank you for your email. The Ring O' Links has always been BPA-free. Be assured we only use safe non-toxic materials. The safety of the children using/playing with our products is our primary concern, and all of our products meet and exceed all safety standards set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and the American Society for Testing & Materials (ASTM). Each consumer is valued, and we thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best Regards, Judy/Sassy Consumer Relations

I hope that clarifies any confusion regarding BPA and this particular product. I'll be purchasing more of these links as gifts for other moms!
55 comments159 of 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2010
I purchased 2 of these and use them for everything. Use them to attach infant toys to stroller bars, baby gyms, infant bar handles, shopping cart covers etc.... When baby gets oldler they are great for teething and playing. Around 12 months of age, they can start linking them themselves for a great fine motor skill game. Then when they are toddling around, you can use them to link cabinets together to prevent babies from opening them. Such a cheap must have item. Highly recommend!!
0Comment66 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2010
Very vibrant colors. The textures are interesting and make the ring feel more substantial than others I've seen. Often I catch the baby playing with and teething on these instead of the toys it is supposed to hold. The only downside is that sometimes I want to attach a toy to his stroller with these and my baby can pull hard and separate one ring from another, detaching the toy. In fact teaching a baby to separate the rings is one of the suggested uses of this toy, so maybe what it lacks for my purposes is made up for in its other functions.
on December 11, 2009
I love these things . . .

Toddler uses them as bracelets, to chew, to hook other toys onto things.

Mom uses them to lock Toddler out of kitchen cabinets, to hook her packages to the stroller, to hang bras off a hanger to dry . . .

The list is endless.
on September 16, 2010
This is essentially a few basic links on a nicer black and white link. Just buy the 24 pack of links from Bright Starts. Cheaper and more links for your money.
22 comments10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2011
0Comment16 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2013
These are sturdy rings and I have bought 3 packs of them. They are better than all of the other rings as they are thicker and hold the toys better. My boys also like to put them in their mouths and feel all the different textures. Definitely get these over any of the others! Sometimes I have seen them cheaper in stores.
on September 23, 2011
This is a nice toy to have. My 7 month old daughter likes banging and mouthing the links. It is also very functional because I can use the links to attach toys to her stroller. Nice, paint free and easy to clean.
on May 25, 2013
I link all of the rings together and have my baby feel the different textures on the rings. She's just discovered her hands so it's fun watching her start to grasp these rings and feel them. The colors are also vibrant so she enjoys looking at them when I hold them in front her. I'm getting really good use out of this toy!
on December 15, 2010
When my son was 4 months and under, he didnt love these. He got bored of them very quickly... and we never really gave him electronic toys (that would make static toys uninteresting)... his favorite toys werethe infantino butterfly, his baby einstein activity center, etc....

Good thing is, they are not a huge investment, so it doesnt hurt to try.

Furthermore, I am not confident that this toy meets the standards of safety I would like... My son puts everything into his mouth, so I would like to buy toys made outside of China... looking to get some Haba toys next.

UPDATE: My son is a little older now, and he likes holding these... they are a fine toy. In the end I am glad I purchased... its a small investment and good to have around as a small distraction for him. He loves it when I hang the rings from his Baby Einstein Around The World Play Gym. They make a great grabbing toy then and he often prefers it to some of the other Baby Einstein toys that come with the gym.