5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy
Published on November 2, 2009 by April Suk

2.0 out of 5 stars most annoying toy ever
I bought this on impulse when I decided that my daughter needed a suction cup toy so that she didn't constantly try to squirm out of the bumbo tray as soon as she chucked her toys behind her back. I really wish I didn't.

pros:
- in theory, you can attach to a high chair or bumbo tray and your baby won't be able to knock or throw the toy away
- the...
Published on November 22, 2010 by AlliBear

2.0 out of 5 stars most annoying toy ever, November 22, 2010

pros:
- the bright, contrasting colors attract and stimulate your baby
- quality construction - my daughter can slam it onto a table and it won't break or crack

cons:
- in practice, toy detaches very easily from suction cup. Also, my daughter at 4 months was pretty strong and was able to tear the suction cup off of the bumbo tray (one of the most suction-cup friendly surfaces around - very smooth). Ruins the entire point of a suction cup toy. She does enjoy chewing the suction cup, I guess maybe that's another pro?
- this plays annoying music and tones that you ***cannot*** turn off (you can't even remove the batteries, it's buried somewhere in one of the components). I was originally hoping to use this in a pizzeria or other casual restaurant to help keep my daughter happy while sitting in one spot, but not with this music
- there isn't even a volume control. It is SO LOUD.

We haven't had the heart to get rid of this toy, because my daughter does like it. However, we do hide it. We curse whenever we accidentally bump it and get it going - feels like we just teleported to a circus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, November 2, 2009
April Suk "njlirpy" (Roosevelt, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy (Baby Product)
A friend of ours gave us a suction cup toy for my son who just turned three months old. After attaching it to his high chair and seeing how excited he was to play with something while sitting up, I went to find some similar toys. I found this one at Target and figured I'd give it a try even though it said 6+ months on it. He LOVES it. It spins and plays sounds and music with every bat of the hand, it has really started to improve his ability to grasp objects as well. The suction cup works very well on both the high chair tray and the small tray that attaches to his swing. I'm looking forward to buying him several of these types of toys so we can rotate them and keep him entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps baby entertained at dining table, September 12, 2011
DC Reader (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy (Baby Product)
My baby loves this toy. It has been a lifesaver to put her in the highchair at the dining room table and actually get a chance to eat before my food goes cold. She is 5 months and hasn't been able to pull the suction off. It does come un-suctioned occasionally, but I find if I attached it with a little water right before she uses it - it works great. She LOVES to spin the toy, and while I always seem to set the music off, she hasn't quite figured it out yet. When she does accidentally set off - she's so happy. I received this toy as a gift and want to recommend it to every mom. I told my husband about the negative reviews its received b/c of the music, his comment was: "As long as she's (the baby) not crying, I could care less what the music sounds like". That about sums it up - baby toys make noise, but crying babies make louder, more annoying noises.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work like designed but is awesome, October 21, 2010
VEML (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy (Baby Product)
Yes, the toy comes out of the suction cup and yes, my baby could pop the suction cup off of any table in seconds when she was 6 months old. Also the tunes it plays are jittery and annoying, and they play at the slightest brush of the toy. However, the tunes are not loud - not louder than the hum of normal restaurant ambience and it is the best car toy ever. Attach it to the handle of baby's car seat with a link or two and enjoy the happy baby in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars sassy sensation, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy (Baby Product)
Great toy! Love it for my grandson! Keeps him busy playing and he enjoys it too! I would recommend to buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars THE MOST ANNOYING TOY EVER, August 26, 2010
This review is from: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy (Baby Product)
Sorry for yelling, but it is the most annoying toy ever made. You cannot turn off the sounds, and it is really loud, and it plays following every tiny movement - it starts paying even if you so much as walk in the vicinity of the toy. When you give it to your baby, every movement makes it go, so it plays non-stop until you get it from him. There is no cause and effect learning, because the thing never stops. If you make a mistake of giving it to your child in the car or in stroller, be ready to listen to annoying two tunes and two sounds non-stop your entire trip.

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty but annoying, July 22, 2010
This review is from: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy (Baby Product)
I liked the design of this toy and the cute music....until I realized that there's NO way to make it stop. The music is activated by movement/vibrations, and there's no on/off button or any way to remove the battery. So get ready for the thing to start playing music in the middle of the night if you place something next to it or accidentally touch it. Have fun!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy. Too bad the batteries don't last longer, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy (Baby Product)
Great baby toy. However, the music doesn't last long. This is the second one I've bought and within weeks the batteries have run out leaving my grandson frustrated because it is his favorite toy and he loves the music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Highchair toy, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy (Baby Product)
When we started using the highchair I was trying to find toys that would be a great distraction but also wouldn't constantly be on the floor. My MIL said to look for suction cup toys and this does the trick. There are a couple of great things about it:

- multi-functional, the main part of the toy does come off in case you wanted to use it later. I sometimes clip it to the bouncy seat for additional noises.
- Stays in place really well, after we are done eating I wipe down the area and stick this on, and my little one can't get it to come off.
- Spins really well, when she hits it the noise starts and it spins around.

This isn't really a con, but the tiniest movement will sometimes make this toy go off. Even if it is sitting on the table and the table gets bumped this toy could start playing the music.

I would highly recommend this toy or some of the other suction toys by Sassy, they are all wonderful and keep my little one entertained well after we are done eating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes Learning to Eat Easier, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy (Baby Product)
When we started solids my son was distracted by EVERYTHING around him while in his highchair. My mom randomly brought this with her on a visit and dinner has been worlds easier ever since! Yes, it's true this toy is very sensitive to motion and loud enough that I wouldn't take it to a restaurant but my son is VERY strong and we haven't had any trouble with him pulling off the suction cup (however, he is close to figuring out how to take the toy its self out of the area that connects it to the suction cup). I actually recommend this to pregnant friends as one of the items I don't think we could live without.

Sassy Sensation Station Suction Toy