Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on January 23, 2014
The packaging says "bath toy" all over it but when you actually take them out of the package and look at the tag for the cleaning instructions, it says not to submerge in water. I couldn't believe it! How can you get away with labeling something as a bath toy that can't be submerged? I'm still using them but figure they will only get a few uses before I throw them out. It's too bad because my daughter especially loves the blue fish sponge. I assume the reason you aren't supposed to submerge them is b/c they can't really be cleaned so it is probably easy for mold to grow.
on November 30, 2010
These are soft toys, very cute! my children are very engaged in the bath with the toys. Two have squirters and one is a sponge. They do stay wet for a few days even if wrung out.
on April 20, 2010
they are what they say they are. My daughter LOVES them. they are soft so she can chew on them and also they squirt. the one is a bath sponge so i can also use it to wash her.
on April 16, 2011
they take a while to dry... need to be washed every once in a while or they smell. My kids love them so its worth the trouble.
on March 10, 2011
I almost purchased this online when I happened to see it at Wal-Mart for $2.50. Great toys though. My daughter loves them.
on October 24, 2011
I bought these when my daughter was 6 months old and she loves to play with these during bath time. I have purchased a lot of bath toys but she likes these the best, and always giggles when I squeeze water out of the crab. They are also soft for her to chew on. The positive reviews are right, a must buy!!!
on September 27, 2011
I have a four month old who is just beginning to examine the world with her hands (and mouth). She had trouble holding other bath toys (plastic squirt toys)- but is able to grasp these toys. When we introduce the toys to her at the beginning of her bath (as is our ritual) she looks excited, tracks them with her eyes and tries to reach for them. The octopus' and crab's legs are easy for her to hold and the fish is very easy as well. I suggest these toys for younger babies.
on August 11, 2015
I bought these as an Easter gift for our 4 month old baby. I have to say these are so worth purchasing! My son has loved them from day one! He is now almost 8 months old...and he still loves them! Perfect bath toys! The octopus and crab are both squirters, so you fill with water and then each one can be squirted. The fish works like a sponge. They are easy for baby to hold onto, and to chew on as well! The purple octopus is definitely my babies favorite!!
on August 31, 2014
I don't even use these in the bath and instead just gave them to my 10 month old son to play with. He really likes the blue fish and chews on it constantly or carries it with him while crawling around. These are easily held and squishy, which is great for his age.
on January 25, 2016
Got these for my daughter because she loves sucking and chewing on the washcloths during bathtime....She would get mad when I took it away to wash her body (how dare I ;) Anyway, these solved the problem. She just sucks on these now and that frees up with washcloth to be used for it's intended purpose.