4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun.
These are soft toys, very cute! my children are very engaged in the bath with the toys. Two have squirters and one is a sponge. They do stay wet for a few days even if wrung out.
Published on November 30, 2010 by audgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Squirters
I didn't realize when I bought these that there were two squirters. My fault for not reading the description. Squirters harbor mold and bacteria (when stagnant water is left inside) so I try to stay away from these kinds of toys. The fish is a soft sponge and my daughter likes it so the toys are overall okay.
Published 4 months ago by L. Long

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun., November 30, 2010
This review is from: Sassy Soft Swimmers Animal Characters Bath Toy, 3 Pack (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, April 20, 2010
C. Newton (Colorado Springs, CO (USA)) - See all my reviews
they are what they say they are. My daughter LOVES them. they are soft so she can chew on them and also they squirt. the one is a bath sponge so i can also use it to wash her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper in Stores, March 10, 2011
I almost purchased this online when I happened to see it at Wal-Mart for $2.50. Great toys though. My daughter loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, April 16, 2011
they take a while to dry... need to be washed every once in a while or they smell. My kids love them so its worth the trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves these!!!, October 24, 2011
I bought these when my daughter was 6 months old and she loves to play with these during bath time. I have purchased a lot of bath toys but she likes these the best, and always giggles when I squeeze water out of the crab. They are also soft for her to chew on. The positive reviews are right, a must buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, colorful, and fun!, February 9, 2011
Natalie Marx (Waterville, WA United States) - See all my reviews
My 9-month-old daughter likes these toys a lot. The crab and octopus are squirt toys; the fish has a sponge inside. They are small enough for her hands, but not so small as to be a choking hazard, as she chews on them, too. Soft textures and bright colors keep her busy in the tub as I scrub her up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Durable, December 24, 2010
Greg Kita (Richmond, VA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my 1 year old niece to play with in the bath. She loves them. She plays and plays with them until my sister has to drag her out of the bath tub. They are quality and seem to be quite durable. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these guys, February 24, 2012
Bought these for a baby shower.
They are cute as a button!
Soft and the colors are so vivid.
I do recommend these bath toys.
heather

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby LOVES this, in and out of the tub!, November 21, 2011
My 6 month old son LOVES these bath toys. He's been playing with them since he was 4 months old and loves them in and out of the tub. Great for teething babies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young babies, September 27, 2011
I have a four month old who is just beginning to examine the world with her hands (and mouth). She had trouble holding other bath toys (plastic squirt toys)- but is able to grasp these toys. When we introduce the toys to her at the beginning of her bath (as is our ritual) she looks excited, tracks them with her eyes and tries to reach for them. The octopus' and crab's legs are easy for her to hold and the fish is very easy as well. I suggest these toys for younger babies.

Rate and Discover Movies