- Save 50% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Satechi. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Satechi BT Multi-Media Remote when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Satechi. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on the Satechi Spectrum Mouse Wired Optical Mouse (Silver) when you purchase 1 or more products offered by Satechi. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Touch USB LED Lamps offered by Satechi. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Satechi 10000 MaH Portable Energy Station Extended...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 87% off the $99.84 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Satechi 10000 MaH Portable Energy Station Extended Battery Charger Pack for iPhone 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad 3, Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4, S5 Note 3, 2, HTC One, Nexus 5, LG Optimus and more (Black)
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$84.85 (85%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Instant dual power - recharge your tablet and smart phone or other mobile devices simultaneously.
- 10000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery - Rapid charging - faster than charging from a traditional outlet
- Battery life indicator & auto OFF feature that detects when fully charged.
- Lightweight and compact - easily carry it on long flights in your laptop or tablet bag
- Safety Features: Overload protection - Short circuit protection - Overcharge protection - Overdischarge protection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
When you want power, the Satechi 10000 mAH Portable Energy Station is exactly what you need. This battery charger is mobile, compact and simple to use for all your power-hungry USB devices.
Great for travel
Boasting a powerful 10000 mAh, 2A battery the Portable Energy Station can charge an iPad, iPhone, or other USB powered smartphone or tablet while on the go. At 7.4oz, it's lightweight and compact; easy to carry on long flights in your laptop bag, pocket, or purse.
Charge 2 devices simultaneously
2 USB outputs allow you to charge two devices at the same time. LED charge status lights show remaining battery power. Comes with a 6-in-1 supply of cables to fit the most popular devices on the market.
Simple to use
Attach the device/s to be charged using its USB cable or supplied cable with 6 connectors, then press the On button to begin charging. Recharge the 10000 mAH Portable Energy Station with the supplied USB adapter or iPad USB adapter.
High capacity 10000 mAH
2 x USB outputs, 5V, 1A & 2A - Charge 2 devices simultaneously
Recharge via AC adapter or USB
Lithium polymer 10000mAh battery
Input Voltage: DC5.0V
Input Current: 2000mA
Output 1: DC5.0V/2A
Output 2: DC5.0V/1A
Charging Duration: ~ 7-9 hours
Portable Energy Station unit
Universal power adapter w/ USB port
USB extension cable
6-in-1 USB cable
Lightning adapter not included
Apple: iPad / Air / iPad Mini / iPhone 6/5S/5C/5/4s/4/3Gs/ iPod Touch/Classic/Nano
Top Customer Reviews
We just tried them out on a couple trips last week. We like the 8.4oz Satechi - we can use the iPad Apple 10w charger or iPhone charger using a regular USB to mini USB cable and it seems to work fine on iPhone5 and iPad3. So no need to carry extra cables. We used both USB ports simulteneously to charge the iPhone5 and the iPad on the 2Amp USB. On a full battery charge and partially empty iPad, the iPad got some charge and the iPhone was able to fully charge. We didn't get a chance to do the completely dead iPad charge up to see if it will fully charge to 100% yet. But the external battery kept us going on the metro with maps, Yelp reviews, and Facebook updates.
The Anker has it's own a/c adapter with unique small round power port plug - so if you forget or damage the a/c adapter - you out of luck. Anker also won't charge iPhone5 and iPad at the same time (technically, since they have a Samsung smart USB port and an Apple USB port - both 2A?) This is the heaviest and weighs in a 10.3 oz - also very thick.Read more ›
The Satechi Company is a keeper in my book. Not only is the Portable Energy Station sturdily made, it's taken me out of jams when my various devices died. Oh, and the company is fantastic when it comes to customer service. I lost my power cord and they graciously supplied me with another one ASAP, no hassle, no run around. Quickest way to gain my loyalty (and dollars) is to respond when I've got a problem so I'll make it a point to look for the Satechi brand first before I buy.
I took the Satechi on a business trip with my iPhone and iPad and put it through the paces. I charged both simultaneously after using them in meetings during the day and the Satechi performed as advertised, bringing them to full charge (with capacity to spare). One of the concerns I had about portable batteries after reading about some of the competition online was heat dissipation. I made it a point to check the Satechi a few times. I have noticed nothing even close to excessive heat. So far, it performs as advertised!
There are two things I don't particularly like:
1) I charge the unit to its full capacity (five indicator lights), unplug it, and plug it into a device to charge. Immediately, I am down to 4 indicator lights. Either the lights aren't accurate, or the unit is not really fully charging. I can deal with the first issue, but the second is a pretty serious flaw. I wrote to the manufacturer about it but haven't heard back yet.
2) The connection ports on the unit are not well-fitted. The included cable only plugs about half way into the unit and it wiggles around a lot. It seems to work fine, but it just feels and looks cheap.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like it. I have abut 6 chargers but this one is the best. I spend a lot of time in the wilderness and have issues with no portable electrical chargers (without wearing down my... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Kathleen M. Andersen
This is an amazing battery. I bought on three or four years ago and it has charged my phone -an iPhone 6 - at least 3 to 4 times. It still maintains its performance now. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MrsV
This battery backup keeps it charge (no residual discharge in storage) for much longer than I expected. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dennis R Brooks
The pictures make it look awesome but the printing on mine is crooked and the aluminum case is just thin folded aluminum sheeting that makes it feel very cheap and flimsy. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Just Another Consumer
I have bought a few of these for gifts. Great for when you are camping or someplace with no electricity for a few days!Published 5 months ago by Holly
It has failed me just over a month from purchasing it and now Amazon will not accept a return. it will begin to charge and then it just suddenly stops and i have charged it fully... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Louis J. Canedo
Terrible product. Worked only for 2 months and then just stopped working. Contacted Satechi who said no refund or replacement was possible. Gave up and swore off Satechi foreverPublished 6 months ago by Sunil Arora