Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 33 questions
votes
As long as you plug it into the wall with the adapter, there shouldn't be any problem. I run 3 off of mine, as well as a keyboard, mouse, ex.
Jul 8, 2013 by Zeke Estes
vote
You can if the webcams are not only powered by the USB hub. The power supply that powers the hub and devices does not provide adequate power for more than a few devices. USB sticks and such this would be ok, but with hardware, no not recommend. I would buy smaller hubs that are powered and chain them together and that should let you power 10 USB webcams and a better brand, let would have a better power supply. I got 2 D-LINK powered hubs and those work great with no issues. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-Hi-Speed-7-Port-Powered-DUB-H7/dp/B00008VFAF/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382384783&sr=8-1&keywords=d-link+7+port+usb+hub
Oct 21, 2013 by Michael
votes
In general you can charge USB devices on a powered hub with out a computer. I do it with my FitBit, cellphone and my son's 3DXL. As far as this hub is concerned, it under powered. Their 10 port has more power and USB 3.I bought the 12 found it not capable to power 6 devices at 2.5 watts and reviewed them with my experience. They responded to tell me in my needs I should use their 10 port and return the 12. I have done that and the 10 port is doing the job.
Nov 16, 2013 by RF Harwood
votes
I don't know what you are seeing but the switches are both on the end of the strip. I've been using mine for a while and plan to get another when needed. I highly recommend it.
Sep 17, 2013 by B. Carlson
votes
I am not sure what you mean joint?
Apr 7, 2015 by Cassandra
votes
8 inches long 2 inches wide and works fantastic I love it
Mar 12, 2015 by Tony
votes
Ben, I am going to guess 6 feet, With 12 ports, It is hard to get all of it out. I've had good success with it. Regards-Pete
Nov 16, 2014 by northloop
votes
Yes.
Nov 7, 2014 by Carroll G. Killen
votes
yas for all windows and MAC
Nov 7, 2014 by Johan Klassen Wiebe
votes
I believe the unit only works when plugged in. It has on/off switches for each bank of 6 USB and they light up blue on the switch is on and that is the only time connected devices are energized according to my observation.
Sep 8, 2014 by Gulam
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers