- Save 40% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Satechi. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Satechi BT Multi-Media Remote when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Satechi. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on the Satechi Spectrum Mouse Wired Optical Mouse (Silver) when you purchase 1 or more products offered by Satechi. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Satechi Premium 4 Port Aluminum USB Hub (9.5" cable) for iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac Mini
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$25.00 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Sleek Apple-style design ideal For Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini
- Adds 4 unpowered USB 2.0 ports to your computer - Up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
- Easy to set up, Plug-n-Play, Hot swappable, Hot pluggable
- Shielded Cable makes a safe and efficient data transfer for maximum performance and longtime usage
- Compatible with Mac OS 9.1 & higher, Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7, Linux 2.4 or above
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4 Port Aluminum hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 500mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source. The Satechi 4 Port Aluminum hub will not charge an iPad (it will only sync).
Top Customer Reviews
Thats not the biggest issue. The design is overall poor design. As I speak, there is 1 USB cable plugged into it, going to an external drive. The weight of the cable is such that the back of the hub is off the desk. The bottom is basically elevated at a 45 degree angle. This is ridiculous.
What I recommend is going for the Antec Quad Port USB Charging Station (UA4-25). You get 2 1 amp and 2 2 amp ports, its white so it matches apple accessories/cables. A much better use of your money.
But what sets this hub apart is it's beautiful, Apple-esque design that has been thought out to match an Apple user's setup perfectly. Matching aluminum, white plastic housing, angled slope with the round, spiral metallic end pieces (which are shinier than Apple's), and a USB cable that has a connector that resembles exactly like that of Apple's USB cable. At least I can't tell a difference between the two connectors! The cable itself is also very short. There is also a difference between the USB 2.0 hub and USB 3.0 hub from Satechi, and although I don't actually own the USB 3.0 hub, from the look of the pictures, this USB 2.0 hub is smaller, which is nice and matches more of the slope height of Apple's aluminum keyboard and Magic Trackpad.
Great USB hub. Highly recommended!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks nice and works well. Cord needs to be a few inches longer and a weight added to keep it from moving so easily.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
had this for several years and still works great. all but one port is always in use. great buy for the price!Published 1 month ago by jessica
Functions marginally at best. Inconsistent is accepting USB devices. Will not support my Western Digital Passport device with is essential. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chuck A
Best computer accessory that I've got!!! You can plug in so many more USB devices! Wonderful!Published 2 months ago by JJ