5.0 out of 5 stars Good read definitely leaving you satisfied ;-)
Published on September 12, 2011 by cinful1121

3.0 out of 5 stars Short, easy to read love story
This story reminded me a lot of the two kindle stories: Sold to the Highest Bidder by Donna Alward and Unleashed by Cheri Lynn which were also about reuniting with your school love many years later.

Cara and Gray have known each other since the third grade and "dated" in high school, but pushed away from each other when Cara refused to have sex with Gray when...
Published on November 5, 2011 by The Book Runner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read definitely leaving you satisfied ;-), September 12, 2011
This review is from: Satisfaction Guaranteed (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this short novella. It has romance and sensuality, the characters are likable and it's one of those feel good type stories. Gray has loved Caramia for 15 years and the time has come for him to make her his for good. The man is darn romantic and I just want to eat him up with a spoon hahaha! The sex scenes are pretty mild but I believe it is to follow the romantic feel of the story rather than jumping into hot, wild monkey sex which probably wouldn't have carried the same feel if she would have went that route. There is also a secondary romance involving Reggie and Sam, close friends of the 2 main characters. I look forward to seeing where that relationship will go and thankfully I'll be able to in the upcoming release "Perfectly Satisfied". I am hoping this next book not only walks us through Reggie and Sam's story but also wraps up the loose ends with Gray and Cara. We shall see but until then I say buy this book and sit back and enjoy ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sensual and Romantic Novella, July 18, 2011
This review is from: Satisfaction Guaranteed (Kindle Edition)
Tori Scott packs a lot of sensuality and romance into a short novella. I'm not usually a sensual romance reader, but I wanted something short and this fit the bill. Well written, likable characters, a super romantic hero, a setting I wished I was in, and the beginning of a secondary romance for the next novella. I was hooked from page one and can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars As sweet as it is sensual, July 23, 2011
GenreReadr (New Brunswick, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Satisfaction Guaranteed (Kindle Edition)
This was an interesting proposition, with a hero and heroine who went from being friends to almost-lovers back in high school, then back to friends, and finally, 15 years later, to lovers. Tori Scott really sets the scene for the seduction, and I was glad to see the characters get their HEA at last.

The author does pack a lot into this little novella, including a sub-plot/secondary romance. As always happens to me (even with Suzanne Brockmann's amazing SEAL stories), I found myself wanting to leap forward and have more of the secondary romance even as the primary one was unfolding in front of me. I've come to accept that's just a quirk of my nature. But I'm still anxious for Tori Scott's follow-up so I can read Reggie & Sam's romance. Of course, I fully expect the author will introduce another secondary romance and my imagination will go haring off toward that one. (Yes, I am hopeless.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Novella, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Satisfaction Guaranteed (Kindle Edition)
Delightful and well written short romance about a couple who rediscover their young love. Cute, romantic setting and great characters who felt like normal people I'd really like if I met them. Off to download the second in the series about Sam and Regina now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and Satisfying!, July 31, 2011
This review is from: Satisfaction Guaranteed (Kindle Edition)
This review will follow the I-Review format aka Question and Answer format.

You: What made you pick up Satisfaction Guaranteed by Tori Scott?

MBR: It was quite by chance that I stumbled upon Satisfaction Guaranteed by Tori Scott. I follow author MJ Fredrick on Twitter and it was she who tweeted about this novella which caught my eye, and seeing that it was for just 0.99 $, of course me being me, I just had to buy it.

You: Tell us a little bit about the hero Grayson Montgomery.

MBR: Successful in his own right, Grayson has just turned 30 years old and is biding his time until the woman he loves turns 30 so that he can take her up on the promise that she made to him 15 years ago, before she left town and broke his heart.

You: Now tell us a little bit about the heroine Caramia Kensington.

MBR: Caramia is the owner of Satisfaction Guaranteed and is going to turn 30 years old when the clock strikes the midnight hour. She is ambitious and always had been and had turnd her back on what Grayson had offered when they were fifteen years old because her ambitions didn't feature her married, pregnant and barefoot before her teens were through.

You: How does Caramia and Grayson meet for the first time?

MBR: Caramia and Grayson both grow up together going to the same school. There is no particular mention in the book of how they meet for the first time.

You: What was it that drew you into the story with Satisfaction Guaranteed?

MBR: I found myself really fascinated with the secondary story that was taking place as I read along. The desire that the poor preacher's daughter feels for the rich man whose childhood had been far from ideal makes for a very interesting premise and I couldn't get enough of both Regina Baker and Sam Hyatt as I delved deeper into the story.

You: What was it that you liked about Satisfaction Guaranteed?

MBR: I liked the fact that Tori Scott did a pretty decent job of developing her characters and built up the sensual vibe between Grayson and Caramia before plunging them both into the physical aspect of their relationship. It made the connection between them more endearing and realistic to me.

And of course, I absolutely loved the tidbits of Sam and Regina's shared childhood that were brought into the story. They definitely have a story that is worth telling and am glad that the sequel to this entitled Perfectly Satisfied is going to quench my thirst for their story.

You: Is there anything you would want done differently in Satisfaction Guaranteed?

MBR: Not really. I felt that Tori Scott has done a fairly good job out of telling a well rounded story in such a limited number of pages and it worked for me.

You: Any memorable quotes/scenes from the story you would like to share?

MBR: I liked the bits where Grayson seemed totally in tune with Caramia so much that he knows exactly the stuff she's made out of and gently draws her into his circle of love that in the end Caramia found as irresistible as I found it to be.

You: Who would you recommend Satisfaction Guaranteed to?

MBR: Satisfaction Guaranteed is great for a quick read in between those emotionally draining novels. A novella that flows smoothly and leaves you begging for more. Recommended for fans of novellas and fans of reunion romances.

Rating=4/5

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and hot in equal measures, October 5, 2011
This review is from: Satisfaction Guaranteed (Kindle Edition)
The title of this novella, Satisfaction Guaranteed, sums up the author's promise to the reader as well. The idea of a business built on setting scenes for seduction is clever and plunges us straight into the heart of the story - when Gray arrives to hold Cara to a promise made fifteen years earlier. Then she'd refused to have sex with him, promising if they were both still single at 30, she'd be his and she'd make it worth the wait. It is on all counts. There's a promise for readers, too, that we'll see more of this attractive couple, as well as sharing in the happy ever after of Gray and Cara's best friends, the wealthy but romance-challenged Sam and the delightful Reggie. Can't wait.

4.0 out of 5 stars :0), September 23, 2011
4.5 stars

BRIEF SUMMARY
Caramia owns Satisfaction Guaranteed. Her business prepares the most romantic seductive scenes for men who can afford it for their women. While finish preparing one of her scenes for her next client she is surprise to see Grayson her old childhood crush. Grayson is back for Caramia so he can collect on a promise made fifteen years ago. If both are single at thirty they would have sex. Caramia never took the promise seriously.

THOUGHTS May contain spoilers)
This book is a novella but it came packed with satisfaction guaranteed for the reader that will not disappoint. I loved what the author did by giving us one story while teasing us with another. A clever way to draw the reader in. Although the story is about Caramia and Grayson we got a teaser of Sam and Regina. The book follows four childhood friends who has crushes on each other. The first chapter sets the pace for the story as the author dove in and entertain us the moment the scene starts. Grayson was sexy and sweet and Caramia was enjoyable to read about. As the story progress we got teasers with scenes of Sam, the very rich and clueless playboy and Regina hard working regular girl who has always had a thing for Sam. I eagerly await book 2.

Story: GOOD
Intimacy: SWEET
Enjoyment: GOOD

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Satisfaction Guaranteed (Kindle Edition)
I don't normally leave reviews, but I read this story last night and fell in love with the characters. The emotions were well done and authentic. I just bought the sequel because I must know what happens to Reggie and Sam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, December 6, 2011
This review is from: Satisfaction Guaranteed (Kindle Edition)
This is a story that will knock your socks off. The pages practically sizzled and I couldn't read them fast enough. I'm always a sucker for the old flame story, and this one doesn't disappoint. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction Guaranteed, October 20, 2011
This review is from: Satisfaction Guaranteed (Kindle Edition)
This is a delightful short romance. Easy reading and the charachters are charming. I am looking forward to the sequel so I can see how she masters Sam. I hope it is soon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›