Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Saturday Night Live Season 38
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$29.99

on December 30, 2012
Was very disappointed to see that this was not the whole episode of SNL of that date. Missed Martin Short's opening and the musical number by Paul McCartney. Will think twice before renting/purchasing something again.
on April 12, 2013
For some reason the skit "Justin Timberlake - Bring It On Down To Veganville (Harlem Shake)" was edited out of this video and was the only reason I downloaded it.

Of the few times I've had to contact Amazon Customer Service for different reasons and as always they promptly return/refund the item.
on March 29, 2013
I bought this as I had missed the JT episode. Apparently though this does not have all of the skits! My sister was telling me to look for certain things and they weren't there, along with there were no music performances! Highly upset!
on March 30, 2015
Jennifer Lawrence at her adorable best. 2012 was a great year for her and she looks really happy. I think she is a little stressed out these days what with never getting a moment's peace from the paparazzi (we need some new laws to get them in check). I have been waiting for this episode to air on TV and have never seen it. Glad I could get it here.
on November 26, 2013
I bought this episode for one skit only: the parody of the Sirens. I saw this when it originally aired on TV, and thought it was so hilarious that I bought the episode. The Sirens skit is not included. Had I known this, I would NOT have wasted my money. Why delete the funniest parts of the show? And where is the musical guest? I feel cheated.
on December 7, 2013
Most of her skits from this episode were not in this! I do love the intro with Melissa in her red shoes but several others missing so I was VERY disappointed!
I think you should let people know what they are getting - and what they are NOT getting
on December 16, 2014
I bought this because I LOVE Maroon 5 and Adam Levine was hosting. The parody they did with the "Voice-like" chairs turning around with well-known comedians trying to get Adam to select one of them as a mentor was HYSTERICAL! I highly recommend it.
on January 8, 2014
... is the number of stars these episodes deserve. 2011 - 2013 have been good seasons, strong and technically tight, but ONE DAMN STAR is all Amazo* deserves for charging $3.00 a pop when these episodes are very cut -down. Boo, poor form.
OTOH, Amy Pohler, Keenan Thompson, Maya Rudolph, Kristen Wiig, Will Ferrell, Tina Fey, Jason Sudeikis, et all. Lorne, thanks for 39 years of (in fact) players who were and are ready for prime time.
on March 11, 2013
Everyone was looking forward to JT coming back to SNL. I set my DVR, but for some reason it didn't record. So, I decided to try to watch via Amazon. Although the cost was only $1.99, I was very disatisfied with the fact that at least 3 of the shows skits where not shown. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND WILL NOT DOWNLOAD SIMILAR AGAIN!!

The show its self, well, it was one of the worst written shows of SNL I have ever seen.
on June 26, 2013
I did not really pay any attention to the "edited" part when I ordered this. The only reason I did was because Fun was the musical guest. well guess what was edited out! Why are these edited? It was a stupid waste of money.