Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shop123go Saturn Business Carry On Duffel Bag (21" W x 10" H x 10" D)
Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School

on January 24, 2011
I was in need of a nice weekend bag, as I figured I was too old to use a back pack. I really like this bag. The price was really good at only $30. And it looks great in olive, much better than the standard black bag you see all the time. Bag feels good, nice material. Has enough room for a weekends worth of stuff. Has enough pockets too, which come in handy. All in all a very nice bag.
on February 8, 2012
Pros:
-Great size for a weekend carry-on.
-Bag fabric is good quality; nice, sturdy material. Seams look like they're well sewn.
-The 'leather' trim won't fool anybody, but it looks like it will last.
-Zippered side pockets are plenty big. The length-wise side pocket is big enough to hold my kindle and travel papers, but not much else. Proved to be quite handy when going through security.
-Looks really good in green.

Cons:
-I'm not disappointed in the size, but it is a little smaller than I thought it would be.
-Zipper for the main pocket was a little rough. It remains to be seen whether or not it will last. The side pockets did not have this issue.
-The cardboard base isn't the highest quality thing in the world.

Bottom line:
This bag was great for my trip this weekend. It's a bit smaller than I would've liked, but overall I am very happy with the bag I got. For $30, it's great value for the money. Get it in green; it looks cooler. 4 stars because of the slightly rough main zipper. I don't think it will break, but it's not the smoothest thing in the world.
on November 30, 2011
Perfect bag for what I needed-- a long weekend away from college staying with a friend. I didn't want anything too expensive and this was perfect--nonfussy, sleek, and plenty of room! I only bought it for that trip, but I've been using it for almost every other trip I've taken since it's just so much less of a hassle than a suitcase and has enough room! The quality is what you'd expect of the price....pretty decent, maybe some strings are starting to fray from the zipper, but nothing major (and probably the same thing you'd get with a more pricey one anyway). Perfect!
on May 11, 2013
I had a bad experience with another duffel bag brand, and bought this one with caution. I have been nothing but happy that I bought this bag! It not only looks great, but I recently packed it to the brim for a trip and it held it all. Fits well within the airline guidelines and has a nice comfortable strap. If you spend a little more to purchase this bag, you won't be disappointed.
on January 27, 2014
I was wary when some reviews commented about its small size, but I bought it and I feel that it's exactly as expected. Quite large, enough to hold clothes for a weekend. The black fabric is durable and the brown leather adds class. Not different than the picture.
on March 7, 2013
I have found myself traveling for far more long weekend plane trips. As such, I wanted a bag that easily fits in overhead compartments. It also needed to be able to hold enough clothing for a few days. This bag works perfectly for both. The various sections give enough variation in size for me.

I've only had it for a few months, so I can not speak to its long-term durability. My initial impressions are all positive. For the price you pay, you get a quality bag. The straps are strong and it works by carrying with handles and the shoulder strap. I did have some struggles with the zipper occasionally getting caught, but nothing a little bit of working couldn't solve.
on January 25, 2012
I bought this as a gift and I was surprised when it came in such a small package but once unfolded it turned out to be a decent size but not as big as I thought it was. It's still useful for the price paid just know that it's not really big enough to pack 3 separate outfits more like two.
on October 24, 2012
I don't think it's worth it's price, it very cheaply made, all the materials used are low-end and it shows as well. On the photo it looks like a sophisticated, well built travel bag and of course one can guess already by the price that it probably isn't all that great, but i still expected it to look good, but it just looks plain cheap. I've flown with it once, hasn't broken yet, but i won't be surprised when it will. I do like that it has U shaped zipper, it allows good access to the bag interior. But all in all, i think you can do better. Search for "oversized tote" or "weekend bag" and you will get other more suitable choices in that price range.
on March 10, 2013
Calling this a business carry on bag is a stretch unless you usually use a plastic shopping bag. It really is a slightly upscale gym bag. That said, as a gym bag, it is fine but I will not use it for business travel.
on February 21, 2014
I bought this bag for an overnight trip and I was surprised at the amount of things I could fit into it. Even though the bag seems pretty small, I managed to fit 2 whole outfits and a pair of boots in it. The quality is not exceptional, the picture looks better than the actual bag but it's a great carry on for the price. I would recommend getting it if you need it for just a few things and you don't want to carry a big bag around.