Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 20, 2015
These socks are great for women with a size 10 shoe, who do not want ankle socks that work their way under your heel, or are too tight around the ankles. They are very comfortable, and provide just a bit more room than the women's sock would.
on February 8, 2016
I bought two sets of these for my husband for Christmas. They fit him as expected (he wears a size 8.5 shoe and these socks fit perfectly). He runs on average between 2-6 miles and has not complained about these socks. They do look somewhat thin on top in the photos but they are thicker on the bottom, toe, and heel areas. He loves the heel tabs because they protect his heels while wearing his tennis shoes and only wears these as a standard now (I also got on the band wagon because they really offer protection to your heel if you're wearing a tennis shoe). You also cannot see in the photo but the other two pairs also have a black/grey bottom like the front sock. Definitely a decent sock in its price point for a 3-pack. We will purchase these in the future. Thanks Saucony.
on August 2, 2015
These are the only socks with the tab design that I have found that does not "eat" the socks when you wear them. Other tab design socks (purchased from Academy) fell down into my midstep and made me have to stop numerous times and pull them up. These socks (which I have in multiple colors) are awesome and stay up where you put them! Highly recommended.
on December 2, 2015
Durable, lightweight socks that keep your feet cool and dry even when being athletic. I wear these socks daily and also to the gym or for long walks or runs. I have found these socks to be fair more durable than Ph.D. Smartwool socks.
on April 30, 2016
My favorite socks are Balega Hidden Comfort socks, but they cost a whole lot more. These, while not quite as nice, are my second favorite socks. They hold up well, don't blister, rub, bunch, slide, etc. I'm more than happy with them.
on July 21, 2015
I have been wearing the Balega Hidden Comfort socks, but at $8.99 a pair, I thought I'd give these a try. So far these seem to be just fine. In fact, they seem not to slide around inside my Brooks shoes as much, which I definitely appreciate. It's a little early to see if they hold up as well as the Balegas, but for now they are doing great . . .
on August 16, 2015
Socks fit well and seam at toes feels almost (not quite) imperceptable. Definite improvement over my regular socks. So far no problems or irritation running, but I have yet to run more than 3 or 4 miles in them, so I can't comment on their effectiveness for longer runs.
on November 30, 2015
Second time ordering these socks. Really liked them the first time. They did wear out in the ball of the foot. I think a little to soon but I am giving them another shot to see if it was just a defective pair.
on January 13, 2015
Very comfortable socks! I bought them to stop soreness in my toes...presumably from rubbing. So far, the soreness seems to have diminished. I ended up buying 6 more pair.
on April 10, 2015
Really comfortable and breatheable. My husband uses for walking; he is not a runner. Sizing was as expected. Have held up well in the laundry.