Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Saucony Men's Cohesion 6 Running Shoe
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 10, 2013
I have high arches, but I've never owned a pair of shoes that were specifically designed for the shape of my feet. Until now. These shoes are EXTREMELY comfortable on me, and my stride seems a lot more balanced than before.

The quality of the shoe is excellent, and doesn't feel annoyingly synthetic. Plus the color scheme (silver/royal/black) is nice enough to wear with just about anything.

I'd recommend this pair for anyone who has high arches, you (probably) won't be disappointed.
on March 24, 2014
This rating is very subjective because everyone who runs knows that everyone has different needs and preferences. For me, the bottom of the line Saucony is always my perfect running/training shoe. I have wide feet, making Nikes and Reeboks non-options. I also have lower arches, requiring more sole support than the more expensive Saucony's with thinner material or those flat Vibram soles which leave my heels sore and lead to plantar fasciitis flare ups. If you have similar feet/problems, then this is the shoe for you. If not, feel proud that you can wear those sleek, high tech sneakers.
on June 25, 2013
These are the best running shoes I've ever owned. I never considered Saucony a legitimate brand until my roommate let me borrow her pair. They are far cheaper (in cost only) than other brands I have previously purchased (Nike, Adidas, Oasics, Converse) but have excellent cushion and support. I'm ridiculous giddy over the fact that I only spent $40 on this shoe and it's more comfortable than the previous $90 shoe I had been wearing.
on March 23, 2014
I bought these running shoes for my 6'5" boyfriend's birthday. He takes a 14 in every shoe and usually has asics. He loved these shoes because they weren't tight like asics are for him. They came super fast and are in great condition! :)
on February 9, 2016
Great shoes. Lasted 2 years with heavy use. Only reason they have holes in them is from slipping on rocks and wearing them to work (retail environment). Not work shoes, but my feet don't hurt, even after standing for 8-9 hours. Can't comment on the running part since I only ran in them twice. Haha
on April 16, 2014
As a casual jogger who enjoys jumping rope at the gym, I was looking to replace my 1-year-old Nike Air Max Run Lite 3 Running Shoes -- and didn't want to spend more than $50. I researched a bunch of different sneakers and am overwhelmingly pleased that I decided to purchase these Saucony Men's Cohesion 6 Running Shoe. Having had them almost 3 months now, I can honestly say they are every bit as comfortable and well-built as Nike, if not better. At this price, I will definitely be purchasing another pair of these when I need to. These sneakers have great cushion, breathability and support. I typically look for sneakers with great arch support and a slightly wider fit than some of the more narrow fitting brands. Trust me: You will love these sneakers!
on July 17, 2013
This is my first pair of Saucony running shoes and they are great! I regret not trying them before. These shoes are easily comparable to New Balance and Asics at about 1/2 the price. I will never buy $100+ NB or Asics again. I highly recommend the Saucony Cohesion 6.
on July 6, 2015
This shoe is excellent for the price. The only thing that I think would make this shoe awesome would be better support from the inserts. Something with a bit more thickness and arch support would make this shoe so much better. Other than that I love this shoe. I have had it for over a year now and It is still in very good shape. So to say the least it is very durable. I would recommend this to any of my family and friends who wanted a good reliable shoe that will not wear out quickly. Do yourself a favor and go buy sole inserts for it when you receive it in the mail!! well worth the extra $10-20!
on August 21, 2014
Wish I would have bought two pair. I walk 4 miles every day on chip sealed street (Vista Del Cielo in Nogales AZ ). Great walk with several inclines twists and great views. But the rough street eats up shoes. These are doing well even after about 300 miles. I would buy again.

Updated 9/30/14:

I just started wearing my second set of these. I wore the first pair for 90 days, using them only for exercise. I walk 4 miles per day over some rough "chip-seal" roads through the mountains near where I live. Approximately 360 mile in I noticed some foot pain so I opened the new pair and did a comparison.

Considering I'm 200 pounds and walk on a very rough surface - these shoes performed really well and at a good price.

I'm still wearing the first pair as my daily work around the house shoe.
on January 28, 2014
I run exclusively in Saucony after trying many other brands. If I am running a road race or a trail race I will wear a more expensive specialized shoe for that environment, but this is a great, versatile, training shoe. Technically, it is a street shoe, but I have found that it has enough traction to function off-road on runs where you are switching between road and trail. In fact, I recently ran a Tough Mudder in a pair of Coesion 5s and didn't have any problems. They hold up well after extensive use, but honestly part of the reason I bought them is because they are relatively inexpensive, so I don't mind wear and tear. I use them on gym equipment (foot straps on rowing machines and bikes can wear on shoes over time for example), travel, just lounging and my last pair I left behind when I travel to a mud race and didn't want to bring dirty shoes back on the plane.

This isn't a particularly unique or exciting looking shoe and the color schemes offered on the 6 are a little more blah than what was available on the 5, but they aren't ugly and I choose substance over style in this case. My Cohesion 5s were among the most comfortable running shoes I have ever owned. The sole and the upper on the 6 seems to have a little less give/softness, but they are still really comfortable and seem to have slightly better support.