Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 9, 2013
My feet are pretty much normal and my running style average, so this might apply to you too! After trying on about 10 pairs in my local store, I bought the 3 that fit best. After breaking them in, this one was the most comfortable to wear and the only one that doesn't leave blisters after a long run. I bought a second pair for the Chicago marathon in October and am considering a third, just in case they make any changes before then. Also: I wear them very snug, which may have had some impact on my preference for this shoe over its Brooks and New Balance competitors.

It's all personal preference, so you might not want to order these until trying them on. Also, I found an equivalent price at my local retailer and believe shoes are still something best bought in person. Anyway, give these a try.
on October 10, 2013
I have high arches, but I've never owned a pair of shoes that were specifically designed for the shape of my feet. Until now. These shoes are EXTREMELY comfortable on me, and my stride seems a lot more balanced than before.

The quality of the shoe is excellent, and doesn't feel annoyingly synthetic. Plus the color scheme (silver/royal/black) is nice enough to wear with just about anything.

I'd recommend this pair for anyone who has high arches, you (probably) won't be disappointed.
on March 24, 2014
This rating is very subjective because everyone who runs knows that everyone has different needs and preferences. For me, the bottom of the line Saucony is always my perfect running/training shoe. I have wide feet, making Nikes and Reeboks non-options. I also have lower arches, requiring more sole support than the more expensive Saucony's with thinner material or those flat Vibram soles which leave my heels sore and lead to plantar fasciitis flare ups. If you have similar feet/problems, then this is the shoe for you. If not, feel proud that you can wear those sleek, high tech sneakers.
on June 25, 2013
These are the best running shoes I've ever owned. I never considered Saucony a legitimate brand until my roommate let me borrow her pair. They are far cheaper (in cost only) than other brands I have previously purchased (Nike, Adidas, Oasics, Converse) but have excellent cushion and support. I'm ridiculous giddy over the fact that I only spent $40 on this shoe and it's more comfortable than the previous $90 shoe I had been wearing.
on March 23, 2014
I bought these running shoes for my 6'5" boyfriend's birthday. He takes a 14 in every shoe and usually has asics. He loved these shoes because they weren't tight like asics are for him. They came super fast and are in great condition! :)
on July 17, 2013
This is my first pair of Saucony running shoes and they are great! I regret not trying them before. These shoes are easily comparable to New Balance and Asics at about 1/2 the price. I will never buy $100+ NB or Asics again. I highly recommend the Saucony Cohesion 6.
on April 1, 2014
Fits as expected.
Light weight and breathable.
Good quality for price.
Comfortable to wear even for an extended amount of hours.
on April 10, 2014
Great Shoe if you have wider or flat feet. These are my goto shoes I also purchased the trail running ones
on May 15, 2014
I run. A lot. And almost always long distance (>10 miles every Saturday morning). I've worn Nike Airs, Mizuno X10 Wave Sayonara, New Balance, Adidas, but none of them compare to the comfortability I experience when I wear these shoes. From the moment I tried on and purchased these neutral, size 8.5 Wide, Saucony Cohesion 6's over a year ago off a clearance rack at a DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse), they felt perfect. The extra width doesnt constrict my toes and balls of my feet and allows some extra room for swelling when I go running. I've completed one official marathon (Austin full), one unofficial marathon, and plenty of long training runs in them, often on a mix of road and dirt or rocky trails with very few problems. I never develop blisters except between my toes if my nails are too long, and they provide fantastic arch support. As my heading suggests, I've logged over 350 miles on them, and other than being splattered with mudstains, they don't appear to exhibit any physical wear or deterioration. Maybe the laces are a little long, but when using these for running, laces should be double or triple knotted anyways. I absolutely love them, and look forward to buying them again if I can find ever find them available again in size 8.5 Wide.
on April 11, 2014
I really enjoy running....when I'm into it. I usually go through periods of inactivity and remember how I miss running. Then I start running again, doing 15-20 miles/week, sign up for a few 5k's, 10k's, even a half marathon. Then eventually I'll fall off the bandwagon until the next running cycle hits. C'est la vie :)

But seriously, when I'm into it I really enjoy it and one of the reasons I enjoy running is because it's so darn simple! It's basically the easiest sport, you simply put on some shoes, some comfortable clothes and run for an extended amount of time. Almost zero athletic ability and almost zero gear, not complicated at all! That's why I love this shoe, it's cheap, simple, and comfortable. I've bought three, maybe even four pairs already. I have friends swear you need to get fitted for a shoe and find out your running style at those clinics, and buy nothing less than a $120 shoe. I say to them see you at the finish line in my $40 saucony's sucka!

Imagine buying a $120 product, banging it against the pavement repeatedly and then throwing it into a dark closet haphazardly over and over again? Sounds like a waste of money to me! Keep running simple and cheap, buy these shoes!