Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 24, 2013
Last shoe purchased was asics. Son has a high arch and is rough on shoes, but was looking for good all-terrain shoe with good support. This is the shoe! Much lighter weight than he expected. I loved the price for the quality!
on January 6, 2014
I purchased both the TR6, and its slightly more expensive sibling the TR7, see Saucony Men's Excursion TR7 Trail Running Shoe. They are similar in some respects; both are lightweight, fit alike, but they differ in that the TR7 is just a bit more finished looking and has a better constructed toe box, with better fabric and a stronger join between the toe reinforcement and the top fabric. Some have complained about the TR6 getting a rub-hole near the big toe, and I have had that happen, but not with the TR7. The TR7 also fits slightly more slipper-like and feels slightly less cushioned, although, it is more than adequate. My slightly narrow foot enables me to put a SOLE moldable footbed, see Sole Softec Response Custom Footbed, in both TR6 and 7 with the Standard width, by removing the included insole.
on October 2, 2013
These are super comfortable but they are narrower than expected. If given the option you may want to order wide.
on April 21, 2014
I bought these in a size 10.5 for my 15yr old son last fall & he really liked them. Unfortunately, only 6 months later, what was a great fitting and comfortable shoe is now tight & 'squishing' his his toes. What the heck, seriously, did they shrink? He swears he didn't wash in hot water or put in the drier & they really are too small for his feet now, so, who knows what happened. I ended up ordering a new pair (used shoes can not be returned), just to be safe, size 11.5, and they fit great. We were very happy this style is still available. He also likes the green better than the yellow. Perhaps a coincidence, but in the past 6 months his voice has become noticeably lower - maybe it was the shrinking shoes.
on December 30, 2013
review is after 2 months of usage.
My typical usage is on green belt (hard/loose rocks, roots). I am looking for a stable, light and well-aerated shoe. Since this shoe is very light (compared to my last shoe - gel cumulus) it compromises some (very little) on the stability front. But I dont mind this since it helps me strengthen my ankle more. I cannot emphasize how light this feels compared to what I was running with before.
I picked the medium but there is a little bit of play in the top part of feet probably because my feet are between narrow and medium. I can notice the play when I am running downhill.
I also find that the grip on the shoe is very good. I have run with this on wet trail surfaces and they still grip good. Of course I slow down when there is increased moisture on rocky and rooty terrain.
The laces also (until now) grip pretty well when knotted. I hate having to re-knot my laces while I am pacing. I also uses these shoes while mtb biking and have tuck the laces inside to avoid contact with the cranks.
I have also used these shoes running on pavement and them perform admirably as well. The only factor that impacts the run on the pavement is the weight of the shoe.
They definitely do not look very fancy and have very dull colors. But again I dont care too much about that.
on October 3, 2013
Since the first time I used Saucony's shoes I did know that those would be the brand for my future purchases. The best of Saucony is it's ergonomic design and its lightweight materials; once you wear those shoes you almost forget that you have them on. This is simple amazing, the second best factor is the price, I find Saucony's shoes less expensive that other high quality brands, so for me is perfectly clear what is the right choice. I will definitely buy Saucony again when I'll need them. I only wish Saucony could make casual shoes in materials like leather, (natural or syntethic) or other kind of material of a single type just for fashion or aesthetics appeals.
on January 19, 2014
I have an arch insert (a molded one) and I need a shoe with a stiff arch and this one is near that but not as much as the Hurricane style which cost MUCH MORE ! So I am trying a lessor cost shoe and it seems fairly good , as the shoe when bent by hand , the arch stays firm ! So far the shoe is doing what I want it to do ! but if you need a stiff arch the Hurricane by Saucony is made just for the arch and it is written on the side of the shoe !!!
on May 21, 2014
Struggle to find a pair of athletic shoes for my son which aren't trashed within 2 months. This pair was beyond trashed within 2 months, holes in the toes, tears on the side by pinky toe. Just didn't hold up like I had hoped. still looking for a brand that will hold up for longer than 2-3 months. Perhaps it's just my boy. :/
on September 27, 2013
Love the convex heel and is necessary for my left heel especially. There is no better heel cushioning than this design. This is the only type of shock absorption that doesn't depend on just the resiliency of some rubber-like material, that eventually flattens out. The heel remains convex for the life of the shoe and continues to deliver top-flight shock absorption. These shoes have excellent ventilation and the structural integrity and construction is what I expected from this company.
on January 13, 2014
After doing much research and shopping around, I decided on the Saucony trail shoe. These shoes are very lightweight, comfortable, with good support, and well made. They feel very airy in allowing air flow through the top part of the shoe. I would suggest wearing heavier socks if you are in cooler climes. Would highly recommend!