5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shoe
Lots of coushion,lightweight,comfortable ran the bolder boulder in these puppies.. love that they come in 2e true to size .. never wore any other running shoes saucony always works for me .. im a flat footed heavy plant type of runner and these work great!
Published on June 24, 2011 by LSA

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last.
The soles came apart quickly, and the sides of these shoes wore through after only two months. You may want to consider a different shoe.
Published on January 2, 2013 by Anthony Seliquini

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shoe, June 24, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 15, 2011
DaliDrama (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I am an active runner and replace my running shoes once a year. I have become sick of going to the store to essentially get the same thing: a new Saucony or Addidas running shoe that is $50 to $60. I decided to try a new pair online and it worked out great. I love saucony and this pair is light and tough at the same time. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, well cushioned, and a great value!, August 24, 2011
This review is from: Saucony Men's Grid Cohesion 4 Running Shoe (Apparel)
Update 4/2/13: It's been about 1 year & 9 months since I bought these shoes, and I think they'll still last several more months. I walk about 12-14 miles per week. The inner lining at the back of each shoe is starting to wear through, and the outer black rubber soles right at the rear edge of the heels has also started to wear through (not surprising since I'm a heel striker). They still look pretty decent for how old they are (I've thrown them into the washer once). They are still as comfortable as the day I first put them on, and have been the best shoes (along with the Powerstep Pinnacle insoles) I have ever worn for my osteoarthritis. I liked them so much that I bought another pair about a year ago and put them into storage for the day that this current pair finally wears out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original review:
I have osteoarthritis in my knee, and needed a well cushioned running/walking shoe without too high of a heel, which could also accommodate a pair of PowerStep Pinnacle insoles for walking about 3.5 miles per day. The insoles fit perfectly in these shoes, without making them feel tighter, and the combination provides me with great support and comfort. I have found these shoes to be very comfortable, well cushioned (especially in the heel) and light weight. I compared these to other, much more expensive running shoes costing well over $100, and found that these suited me much better, and at roughly half the price, were a much better value as well. I have never owned Sauconys before, but I am very happy with these and will definitely include this brand when shopping for shoes in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saucony is great, May 27, 2012
I used to run all the time for years and years. Saucony was my shoe of choice. I can no longer run, because of injuries to my knees over time, but I bought these to help me walk better. They are great. Love them. Wish I could run in them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good running shoes at low price, November 25, 2011
This is the third pair of Saucony Men's Grid Cohesion 4 Running Shoes that I bought. This time I selected W (wide), and they are even more comfortable. I run/walk up to 60 miles per week and from time to time I run competitively 5ks and half-marathons, always in one of the three pairs of these shoes. The three pairs cost me not much more than $120, about as much as one pair of "better name brands".

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe. Fantastic Value!, October 24, 2011
This review is from: Saucony Men's Grid Cohesion 4 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I have tried lots of athletic shoes over the years. For my money, Saucony consistently provides the best fit and best value for the money. You can pay more, but you can't do better than a Saucony running shoe. Great company. Great Product. Fantastic value for your money. Lightweight, fits my size 14 wide feet. Provides great support & comfort right out of the box. Outstanding product at a great price. When you consider many insoles cost as much or more than these shoes, it's no contest --- these shoes are worth 2 to three times the price. 10 STARS!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Comfortable, very durable and not too heavy, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Saucony Men's Grid Cohesion 4 Running Shoe (Apparel)
Tried on about 15 different running shoes in the store after my last pair of went kapoot. and fell in love immediately with these shoes. They are comfortable, give support and they are not too heavy. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking to purchase an affordable/no regret running shoe. Extremely impressed with this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual quality product from Saucony, January 11, 2012
I'm an avid runner and don't buy anything but Saucony. You have to find what brand works for you and stick with it or risk injury. If you know your brand and size, buying here is a great way to save a buck.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, August 23, 2011
This review is from: Saucony Men's Grid Cohesion 4 Running Shoe (Apparel)
First time wearing a pair of Saucony shoes. The sizing on my pair matches my actual size. Some brands I have to move up a size to get a good fit. I am a heel striker and knowing this I was looking for a pair of shoes with good heel cushioning. These shoes are perfect for my style of running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for This Large Recreational Runner, March 7, 2012
This review is from: Saucony Men's Grid Cohesion 4 Running Shoe (Apparel)
I am a 6'2" 220# guy and I run about 10-15 miles per week, strictly recreational. Needed to replace some old worn out running shoes and after trying on a variety of brands & models chose these. The main draw was that they are extremely comfortable. They have ample cushioning and support all around the foot. I have kind of a neutral mid-foot strike and the soles on these give me plenty of support and comfort. I have a slightly wide size 11 foot and the regular 11 in these fits great with no issues on the width and with ample room in the toebox. I can say without exaggeration that I don't recall owning any shoes more comfortable than these - period. And to top it off, they are really inexpensive. I was actually hesitant to get them wondering if the low price = low quality, but having used them for awhile now I am glad I got them. I've worn a variety of brands in the past (Asics, New Balance, Nike) but if these are par for the course I will likely be returning to them for my next pair.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›