5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published 17 months ago by Morris J. Champagne

3.0 out of 5 stars I received a defect
The right shoe felt amazing. The left shoe must've been defective. It pinched my foot. If both shoes felt like the right shoe I would most definitely kept these and given a five star review. I have planter fasciitis and in the right shoe you could feel immediate relief.
Published 3 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Saucony Men's Triumph 10 Running Shoe (Shoes)
I absolutely loved the Triumph 9. Trained for and ran my first marathon in this shoe and had absolutely zero issues. When I saw that the Triumph 10 had a re-designed upper, My first thoughts were not pleasant. I immediately went on line and purchased several pairs of the Triumph 9 at roughly 1/2 price just to make sure I had a supply for a while. One day a friend of mine showed up at our weekly group run and he had on a pair of the 10's. I asked him what he thought of them compared to the 9. He praised the shoe as being the best thing since sliced bread. A few weeks later, I was in our local running store and decided to lace up a pair of 10's. They felt different for sure, definitely in the heel. The height of the shoe felt lower in the heel also. I was skeptical, but I shelled out the $$ and decided to give them a whirl anyway. After the first run I was not sure about them, but after the 3rd run I was hooked. After about a month, I put on a pair of the 9's and went for a run, and did not like the way they felt at all. Af far as I concerned, the Triumph 10 is the best shoe on the market for runners that require a stable platform with good arch support..

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Running shoes, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Saucony Men's Triumph 10 Running Shoe (Shoes)
Triumph 10 are by far the best running shoes of it's type.

If you think the triumphs 9 were good, the 10's are even better, lightweight, very comfortable, fresh, cushioned. I used to be an Asics fan Nimbus, excel, noosa, but after the triumph 9 and now 10.... I changed to saucony with no doubt

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Version of the Triumph, October 10, 2013
This is the best version of the Triumph I have ever run in. I have ran in the Triumph since version 5. The 10 exceeds all other models in comfort and stability, as well as colors and style.

One word of caution though...if you are a perfuse sweater, and you are accustomed to your shoes getting soaked on hot days, the insole begins to slide around inside the shoe. It only happens to me on runs that are in the mid-80s exceeding 6 miles. Now that the temps are cooler I have not had any issue whatsoever. I recently purchased my second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great shoe for me, September 14, 2014
This is a great shoe for me. I had been using Asics for number of years and wanted to try something else. The minute I put these shoes on I could feel the difference in cushioning between the two. I normally run 5 miles every other day. I decide to break these shoes in on my first run with them by running 6 miles. I generally takes me about an hour to run 5 miles. With these shoes , I easily ran 6 miles in the same time. I have been running for over 30 years and this has never happened to me . All the road conditions and climate was the same. I didn't believe it, so I ran the second time on the 6 mile route. The same thing happened. Today will be my 3rd run in these shoes. I am going to run the six mile route again to see what happens. I was able to run faster, easier and in great comfort in these shoes. I thought the Asics were good until I got these. Keep in mind, I have been running for over 30 years and I have tried many show brands, even Saucony's.
This shoe is much lighter in construction. I generally put 200 miles on a shoe before I retire them. We will see how well they hold up. I had read one review where a person had trouble with the tongue slipping to one side. I did experience this . I fixed it by re-lacing the shoe. Anyway. It's really early to tell. It can take several weeks and maybe another pair of shoes to tell if these will become personal favorites for me. But so far, I am very pleased. Price was right and delivery was exceptional. Anybody who uses a cushioned shoe should give these a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Shoes!, November 18, 2013
JS "Green Thumb" (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I was always happy with the way my Asics Gel Nimbus and Brooks Glycerin shoes fit. Then I tried the Triumph and was amazed at how much better and more natural they felt on my feet. I'm never going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade from Triumph 8, June 26, 2013
I used the Triumph 8 before. The last weeks I ran about 50 miles with this new shoes and it felt like flying. I would recommend this model for everyone how was happy with the earlier versions of the Triumph series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Up to my third pair of these great shoes, June 17, 2014
I'm 5'10" and 195lbs (my weight can fluctuate up to 225 after a winter or 2 of not running) and these shoes are the best in terms of cushioning, even at 225. Tried the Asics Gel Nimbus 15, but the high heel to toe caused calf problems, could not get out more than 4 times a week for the first couple months. The New Balance 1080 V2/3 were a disaster (heel pain) even at 195lbs, had to trash them.

Just started the third pair and got a fourth in stow. At 300 to 400 miles per pair, I'm good until next spring. Hope the 11's are just as good when I can no longer get the 10's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best running shoe I've owned, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Saucony Men's Triumph 10 Running Shoe (Shoes)
These shoes are light, flexible, and provide the best cushion available! I'm an avid athlete and bigger runner (6', 195 lbs). I've run half marathons, trail runs, etc. in the Triumph 10s...always a great ride....feet, back, knees always feel great. I tried Brooks Glycerins on the recommendation of a couple friends who are avid runners. The Glycerins provide a bit more support but felt quite a bit heavier, stiffer, and "clunky" - and didn't provide the cushion and soft ride of the Triumph. I'm back to the Triumph 10s and have become a Saucony fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 16, 2013
If you enjoyed the Triumph 9s then you will love this shoe. It has great traction and great cushioning. I would recommend this shoe and brand to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting shoe for wider feet, May 19, 2014
The best fitting shoe I have had .. Front platform is wider than most and feels great as you can actually feel the cushioning and my front part of foot is not squeezed in . Would recommend to anyone with a slightly wider foot

Saucony Men's Triumph 10 Running Shoe